Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The season is Almost Upon Us!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

The season is Almost Upon Us!!!!! Empty The season is Almost Upon Us!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:13 am

We are almost there everyone, this time in 3 weeks we would of raced in Australia and be reflecting on hopefully a really exciting race Very Happy
I would like to wish everyone good luck for the upcoming season, if this season is as good as canada was at the end of last season we are in for alot of drama!!!! (i would know i was part of it) xD
If anyones up for doing some customs before the start of the season message me (bobjim123) and we can have a bit of fun Very Happy
See you guys 17 days if not before and i hope we all have a cracking season!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

The season is Almost Upon Us!!!!! Empty Re: The season is Almost Upon Us!!!!!

Post by JohnLarkin2012 Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:34 am

I think, whether it be because i'm eager to race or not, that there has been little communication about practises and making sure the whole league is in good state for the first race. There is no point in getting to Australia to find people smashing and dashing at T1. I think we should have practise before practise in order to eradicate any Grosjean-esque driving. I think we should also make ourselves open to some racing outside the league so we all get accustomed to one an other!
Thoughts?

JohnLarkin2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:39 am

by all mean add me and message me willing to do a bit of practice in advance of first race thanks and good luck to all be nice to race without the punters and shunters

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:38 am

JohnLarkin2012 wrote:I think, whether it be because i'm eager to race or not, that there has been little communication about practises and making sure the whole league is in good state for the first race. There is no point in getting to Australia to find people smashing and dashing at T1. I think we should have practise before practise in order to eradicate any Grosjean-esque driving. I think we should also make ourselves open to some racing outside the league so we all get accustomed to one an other!
Thoughts?

sorry for the delay arranging a practice,i,ve been preparing al1 and al2 plus helping with pro leagues,not even starting with my own prep yet for my races.anyway ive setup a practice session for everyone,and i agree it would be helpful if you could all add each other on psn and practice outside of the league.familiarity of your fellow racers is the key to good clean racing.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down