Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 3 is Over

Go down

Season 3 is Over Empty Season 3 is Over

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:03 am

First of all i'd like to say thankyou for putting on a great season and some great races for the people that viewed them. I started the season racing in AL2 and i have to say i had some of the greatest battles (especially on Bahrain) & i have ended the season MODing it and it has been great!!!
Here is a message for drivers in the league:

Tahmid: You were brilliant throughout and rarely had a poor race, your consistency brought you the AL2 title and i wish you good like with whatever you go on to do now, you will be missed mate. Our battle on Bahrain was intense.

Phillipehamilton: You joined the league a bit late but quickly established yourself taking a few wins. You were almost able to snatch the title but in the end just missed out but you were part of a great Lotus team and i congratulate you on winning the constructors. Good Luck in AL1 Smile

Fishtechmadman13: You to joined a bit late and despite missing other races towards the end you are still constructors champion!! You took a few very good wins and had some great battles (notably with your team mate) I wish you luck in AL1 Smile

Kevo43: You have been through thick and thin this season and you were rewarded for your efforts with a 3rd in the final race of the season with a very strong performance, the field was very strong this season but next season could be your moment to take your first win on the site.

RRacier: You to have had a tricky season against the very quick guys in the league but you have been consistent in finishing races and had some very good battles with Kevo and Klaase. I wish you good luck with whatever you go on to do.

Rob-Lee77: Your first stint in the league was consistant but your 2nd you formed a formidable team with Adam which dragged the Williams from last to 3rd in the Constructors and you managed to pick up some great podiums in the last few races. I look forward to teaming with you next season & i hope you do well as your consistency deserves a really good result.

Klaasemanneke: Your the kind of person i really liked in the league because sometimes you were on your own at the back but in the end you managed to come back and you have showed signs on promise with a strong 6th in the last race. Look forward to seeing you next season.

Adam-_-1993: You have only been in the league for 4-5 races but have made a massive impact by giving the people at the front someone else to worry about and im so happy that you managed to get your first ever win on the site on the last race in such dominating fashion. You and Rob made a great team in the end and i wish you luck in the Pro Leagues

Back to top Go down