Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GERMAN G.P

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: APPEAL ROOM

Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty GERMAN G.P

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:07 am

GERMAN G.P Images14

POST YOUR APPEALS BELOW

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty Re: GERMAN G.P

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:04 am

I have been accused of cutting the chicane on lap 8 of Sundays German Grand Prix when racing with Mick in his Mclaren.
I rode the curb abit too much to avoid contact with Mick. However, after looking closely at video evidence (13:08), mick cuts the chicane too. We both rode the curbs too much but had neither of us gained time. I however had a better exit with Mick suffering from tyre wear (perhaps). This is possible because the tyres were coming off the cliff in terms of grip which could explain my better exit. if Mick or anyone has any problems with the above then fine.

Many Thanks

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty ACCUSED

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:13 am

Please tell me where you have been accused of cutting the corner. Nobody has been accused of anything. All of the incidents / moments in the race that have been listed, have been done so for the league fia to view and comment on. If and i repeat if the fia feel any of the incidents are punishable, then that will also be discussed. Please read the posts carefully before replying as if you have been accused of something. If you had been accused of something then the other persons name wouldn't have been mentioned. These are just moments in the race that are to be discussed. If we feel anyone has anything to answer to, then you may be called into a lobby to have your say. This league is run as fairly as possible, so please dont just start jumping to conclusions because your name has been mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:25 am

Ok cool mate. And i understand that you run this league as best as you can. I just wanted to point that one of the areas thats being investigated is an incident involving me on lap 8 of 30. I cut the corner but so did Mick. I wanted to avoid a collision with his car and he ran wide on the exit of the chicane which meant i had a cleaner exit. I wouldn't want to fall out with anyone over the issue but i wanted to express what i have seen on the video. Like mick has said, there is no problem. I gave him room and i got close to him again by slipstreaming him on the start/finish straight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down