Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victorious boy

+3
Admin
VictoriousBoy69
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
7 posters

Go down

victorious boy Empty victorious boy

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:58 am

due to early problems which have occurred in germany,i,m taking the descision upon myself to move victorious boy into al2 and he will inherit the points of the driver he replaces.i think you will be much happier in al2 you will stay in the williams,you will also have an 18points start your races take place every saturday at 10pm.if you have any problems we can have a chat m8 i,m here to help and listen.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

victorious boy Empty Re: victorious boy

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:33 am

Rob-Lee77 AL Manager wrote:due to early problems which have occurred in germany,i,m taking the descision upon myself to move victorious boy into al2 and he will inherit the points of the driver he replaces.i think you will be much happier in al2 you will stay in the williams,you will also have an 18points start your races take place every saturday at 10pm.if you have any problems we can have a chat m8 i,m here to help and listen.

Now is everything ok, i and the fishtechmadman sit down and discuse all , its all good now , i wanna stay in that league cause i cant race at 10pm , its 11 pm my time , too late

I apologize for the long argue , it wont happen anymore if on video incident is not !
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:07 am

Hi Victorious,
The Decision was Backed by FiA and Admin purely on the Speed & Fairness Issue Between you and Trevisbest.
It would be UNFAIR on AL2 to keep Trevisbest in that leaue, and it would be UNFAIR on you Victorious to keep you in AL1 without a hope of getting on the TOP 3. We felt Moving the two drivers Was the best solution to Keep it FAIR within both leagues.

SO Victoriousboy Moves to AL2 Keeping the Williams Car and Points achieved in that league.
AND TrevisBest Moves to AL1 keeping the Williams Car and Points achieved in that league.

You Both have only raced Once for the F1PS3League, so it made Perfect sense to make the Swap now and not later.

You Victoriuosboy will Have a better Chance of Wheel to Wheel Racing with AL2 league and When you Get Promoted to AL1 you will be more experienced in League racing and wont be at the back.

Cheers
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:14 am

I thought trev had good wheel to wheel racing at the weekend and because he was in the williams it made for a good race and it was quite even between me and him and im one of the slower drivers i feel :L but welcome victorious i look forward to racing you Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:23 am

It is really rude to tell me that im slow , cause the race was over for me when techmadman hits me out of the track and i spin out , after that i was cut the corner first time becouse late brake and the system give me drive through penalty !

You can tell me that im slow , i havent experience , but for now , we cant now if im slow or fast , im always in top 3 at online races !

I cant race at league 2, its too , too late for me !
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:33 am

ive only raced in 6 races (losing connection in 1) and im 5th in the league so its not to late

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:36 am

bobjim123 (AL3 Mod) wrote:ive only raced in 6 races (losing connection in 1) and im 5th in the league so its not to late

Its too late , time of the race , at 11 pm my time !
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:40 am

The time of the race has changed to 9PM so that will be 10PM for you

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:44 am

So trev has moved because hes raced in 1 race and hes to fast for AL2?

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:47 am

PRO League Manager wrote:The time of the race has changed to 9PM so that will be 10PM for you

For every race is that new time , if is so , thats ok Smile guys i hope we will have big challenge , in AL 1 there was a dirty driver who ruin my race :/
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:26 am

Can someone please stop Vic boy a acuesing me of being a dirty driver. He is well out of order and I want someone to put a stop to it as he carnt take defeat very well. league manager please do something about this because it's really starting to piss me off !!!!!!

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

victorious boy Empty German GP

Post by UD-War Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:27 am

just ignore him, he has been moved to AL2 now, leave it m8
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:52 am

I appreciate the show of confidence in my ability in f1 2011. I will try not to let anyone down.

Was there a waiting list for drivers moving from league 2 up to league 1? I don't want to put anyone's back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:48 am

Trev mate. Your fit in well in al1

I have had 3 races do far.

Plus I can vouch for you having races with you in ps3gl for a long time. Your enjoy it here, only down thing is the amount of arguing that goes on all the time.

The guts in al1 are very fair and I have had many wheel to wheel battles with tardis and ud-war, they are very fair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:38 pm

dormanpalmer wrote:Trev mate. Your fit in well in al1

I have had 3 races do far.

Plus I can vouch for you having races with you in ps3gl for a long time. Your enjoy it here, only down thing is the amount of arguing that goes on all the time.

The guts in al1 are very fair and I have had many wheel to wheel battles with tardis and ud-war, they are very fair.

cool sounds good mate Smile

looking forward to my debut Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Rob-Lee77 AL Manager wrote:due to early problems which have occurred in germany,i,m taking the descision upon myself to move victorious boy into al2 and he will inherit the points of the driver he replaces.i think you will be much happier in al2 you will stay in the williams,you will also have an 18points start your races take place every saturday at 10pm.if you have any problems we can have a chat m8 i,m here to help and listen.

Yes , its wrong from me to start from league 1 , i need to start in lower to get experience !
Thank you for that !

Just one tip: you need to add me to homegroup league 2 and add me on league 2 lineup in williams !
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:23 am

Will do.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content