Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hockenheim Race Report

2 posters

Go down

Hockenheim Race Report Empty Hockenheim Race Report

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:46 am

Please post below...
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Hockenheim Race Report Empty GERMAN GP

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:18 am

QUALIFIED 6th on primes ..happy with 6th as i knew i had half decent pace .Race started going down the straight away CHAS 80 was kinda going wonky i passed him just before the hairpin and was braking when somebody smaked me from behind.I wheelsmacked FISHTECH accidently...sorry mate. I was in 3rd when i spun which put me back to 6th i think . Had some good battles with CHAS and KEVO and was managing my fuel and tires and i was in 3rd when i pitted lap 19 for tires .Came out in 4th and hunted down KEVO who was losing grip big time it seemed.Was happy to have a 12 sec gap to KEVO when the safety car came out.When it came out i was a bit pissed but not as much as FISHTECH as he lost a 35 sec gap to me.I had fuel 3 untill the end of the race and tryed to put as much pressure on FISHTEC as i could ...he put up about a 5 sec gap to me in about 4 laps but received a penalty for something and i came home 2nd.KEVO kept the pressure on me to the end good race mate.To bad for FISHTECH and TAHMID as they were clearly fast but had dreadful luck.Again i thank the stewards and camera man for taking the time to make this a fun and competitive race. RRHockenheim Race Report Hamilton-1_1955931b

Back to top Go down

Hockenheim Race Report Empty Re: Hockenheim Race Report

Post by BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod) Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:16 pm

good quily got 5th race started great start got to 4th second bend got took out put me back into last carred on 25 second behind built momentum close in down the time i lost big time behind klass great battle for a few lap then an unfortunate thing happened on lap 27 down the long stright drs open slight movement from opposition driver made me go on the grass unfortunately with drs open cliped something car spinning and into the barrier witch unfortunately ended my race.
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Hockenheim Race Report Empty Re: Hockenheim Race Report

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down