Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results and Penalties - 3rd July FiA

2 posters

Go down

Results and Penalties -  3rd July FiA Empty Results and Penalties - 3rd July FiA

Post by Admin Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:31 pm

13 Present for FiA.

3 Incidents Investigated.

1st Incident TT vs TT
- It was found that TT caused a collision on his team mate by outbraking, it was clear it was an accident as drivers could clearly hear TT apolagizing to his team mate over the radio. TT then moved over and gave the places back putting the driving order back to there original order, as there was no Official appeal by Moody the FiA could not issue any points or time penalty.

2nd Incident Rainbow vs Stevo
- The FiA are awaiting the footage provided by john larkin to help with this this incident.
FiA will discuss next week if the footage is there.

3rd Incident udwar vs moody
- The FiA found it hard to punish or give out any penalty regarding this, we all watched the replay from the footage taken and could not find this incident. As there is no witness to the incident the FiA could not agree or disagree with the appeal.
MOODYMUFC - Issued a Verbal Warning to be more respectful if you cause an Incident Please Slow and allow the Driver back past.

***All Please note. It is always better to film your own races from your View to allow the FiA to see the Incident at least from one perspective.

Thanks
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Results and Penalties -  3rd July FiA Empty Re: Results and Penalties - 3rd July FiA

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:06 pm

FIA

I witnessed all the above incidents as I was either looking behind me or they happened in front. I will try and get this vid up as soon as possible.

Secondly, Tardis received a game penalty (20 Sec time penalty) for his incident with Moody so he didn't have to wait anyway? Am i right? Surely his penalty is 20 secs added to his race time. Maybe discuss this next week? Or maybe i'm missing something :p lol

Back to top Go down

Results and Penalties -  3rd July FiA Empty appeal

Post by UD-War Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Is it just me or? my incident was in the beginning of part 2? I've watched it over & over before my appeal.
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Results and Penalties -  3rd July FiA Empty appeal

Post by UD-War Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:54 pm

part 2 3.25
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Results and Penalties -  3rd July FiA Empty f1

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm

i like how yr placing the blame at my door if its not on camera how can u warn me?

Back to top Go down

Results and Penalties -  3rd July FiA Empty Re: Results and Penalties - 3rd July FiA

Post by Admin Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:50 am

Moody you had a warning because the Steward had to Issue a Warning to you over the radio, and after Most FiA watched the footage of you battling with John you seemed to be a Bit carefless at times so it was a Calm down warning take care warning Not a warning for a Specific Incident, as yet FiA has not investigated this Incident, but as UD WAR has now given us TIme and Part to look at we can now go look at it.
If UDwar would have time stamped it in the Appeal he posted we would have looked at it straight away.

thanks
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down