Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results and Penalties - Italian GP

Go down

Results and Penalties - Italian GP Empty Results and Penalties - Italian GP

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:22 am

2 Incidents Investigated

1st incident between MoodyMufc2011 and Fishtechmadman13
- It was deemed a racing incident due to it being the first lap of the race and the first corner, people are unaware where to break so it is a bit of a grey area.

rules-behaviour 1.0
2nd incident investigated JohnLarkin2011 disrespecting a Steward in the AL1 Race
- JohnLarkin2011 was found guilty of disrespecting a steward his punishment is a DSQ from Monza and a 1 race ban. It was found that both Stewards were subject to disrespect and general bad attitude from John, he receives a warning for disrespectful conduct.

Back to top Go down

Results and Penalties - Italian GP Empty FiA Decision

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:28 am

It has been decided that from now on we will restart twice if you lose the connection, the 3rd time we wont back out for you and we will just go on without you. Obviously if there is some kind of glitch such as no engine sound this will be an exception.

Back to top Go down

Results and Penalties - Italian GP Empty Re: Results and Penalties - Italian GP

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:48 am

BOTH STEWARDS? I could only hear Rob_Lee and ThaCookster in the race and I never shown any disrespect to either of them. If anything Cookster shown a lack of respect towards me throughout.
As for the ban, What about the abusive/threatening/annoying/persistent messages/inboxes i've received? No bans that is there?
Not once did i call Cookster or anyone 'a wanker' or anything like it.
Shows how fair an impartial a league and its stewards are when apparently im slowing down? Whats wrong with that? DRS is a tactic so its wrong for you to badmouth my driving for using my head! And it's the first time ive ever seen a steward say that s driver drove badly in a race?

Back to top Go down

Results and Penalties - Italian GP Empty Re: Results and Penalties - Italian GP

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum