Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 5 - Brazilian GP - APPEAL ROOM

Go down

Round 5 - Brazilian GP - APPEAL ROOM Empty Round 5 - Brazilian GP - APPEAL ROOM

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:36 am

Here

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Brazilian GP - APPEAL ROOM Empty Re: Round 5 - Brazilian GP - APPEAL ROOM

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:38 am

Gimp took me out once again. I dont think he can complain and hedeserves the Ferrari ( :-$

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Brazilian GP - APPEAL ROOM Empty Re: Round 5 - Brazilian GP - APPEAL ROOM

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:43 am

i would like to appeal against LX-DaVeY-XL because of two events that happened during the session that i feel may have cost me a 4th spot.
1st. In qualy i was on a flying lap (i believe Dave took responsibility for this) and i asked Dave to move out of the way but instead he braked right infront of me which resulted in me getting a 10 place grid drop.

2nd. On the second corner of the first lap i tryed to go up the inside of him and he pushed me into the wall which resulted in me being 15secs behind the pack and having half a front wing.
(9
I feel as if i would of got 4th if it werent for these incidents as i finished 10secs behind Rhian (who was in 4th) at the end of the race

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:47 am

nah, sorry mate i didn't, video to come, lag maybe, i've got you coming down on me and i'm still in the middle of the track, if there'd been another lap you'd have sailed past and i wouldn't have even tried to defend, my tyres were shagged,

anyways you've only got yourself to blame, 2nd place had your name all over it, if you hadn't fallen off the track when i was behind you earlier on you'd have been long gone!

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:53 am

HahahhahahHahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahahah how can you deny that lol theres clearly something wrong with you mate

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:35 am

forever having problems with video uploading.Probably cause i'm an old fart.

my editing software didn't wanna play ball Mad

so this is a quick fix:
this is my last lap, a video of my video, so the quality aint great, but it's good a f***ing enough to show you're talking poo sonny.

tell me how i hit ya bullet!!!!! Surprised Surprised Surprised Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Keep banging those rocks together!! Wink

Now on youtube

video called : Nah Bullet didn't hit ya

uploaded by: footwashersarefilth, open to public,

url:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snZhTmrClXg

watch it and weep!

you've been busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gonna do this for turkey and australia too, we'll see who keeps hitting who

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:05 pm

I think your blind seriously. You came across track when you knew i was there your literally retarded. Cant believe your saying im busted and stuff when youve just busted yourself WoW!!

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:16 pm

If you took that line properly while defending you would have stayed the white pit entry lines until after the corner to stay on the inside line but you practically went diagonally across the track into me. And you can see the steering wheel wasnt close to the correct amount of lock for the corner. You can see the car go into the white lines then when im about to pass it suddenly comes out them and across the track.

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:44 pm

totally worn out tyres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loads of understeer, my cars never turn in on Ipswich's host at the best of times! I didn't drive into you, I gave you room.

When we were together earlier in the race I went out of my way to give you room, wasn't even trying to race you (just using the drs zone to help my pace), I knew you were quicker and couldn't believe it when you frightened yourself off the road in the twisty bits.

I thought for sure with 3 laps to go that you'd do me and i was quite happy to let you go.but this was the last corners of the last lap! wasn't going to make it easy for you.Another lap and you'd have been past into turn 1,

From my video:

now, did i come over into you?

yes or no?

was there still plenty ( a car width+) room for you to go past?

yes or no?

I can only drive to my screen,

at the start i was racing deano and he rubber banded, jumped & floated all over the place, made it almost impossible to race him, maybe I'm like that to you.

I dont think Ipswich is a particularly good host (not a dig mate) for us collectively, a lot of people on one red bar, that's the magic of the internet for you! But It is what it is.

Contact @ 43 seconds: I'm slightly to the left (the inside)of the outer grid slots. How much more room do you want??????

have you got video of this, i'm being serious, i'd like to see what it looked like to you it might have looked totally different.

I'm bored of arguing with you, I don't give a toss about the results, I'm super fucked off with you coming on here every week and calling me a dirty driver, everyone else can make of it what they will, gonna put aussie up and the second turkey thing then people will see what a "dirty" driver I am

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:27 pm

If you pause at the 42nd second where the first contacts made then youll see how far youve came across track and how close we are to the wall on the other side your a dirty theres no question about you have an excuse for everything. My connection was perfect and im sure the stewards video will get you a penalty or something. I didnt record tonight because i was gonna try and stay away from you. I think your an absolute arswhole because your shit at this game and make up bullshit because you kbow your shit so iim just gonna leave the league next time if you take me out again cause id rather race in a clean league with players who can race properly and cleany ( only aimed at
Gimp )

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:29 am

Gimp stop talking bull****:L

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down