Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Williams Left Scratching Their Head

Go down

Williams Left Scratching Their Head Empty Williams Left Scratching Their Head

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 3:09 am

Malaske was found behind the paddock reading affirmations into a mirror and gave this statement:

"The car has been 1-2 seconds slower in qualifying than anyone else. But we have good pace during the race. It's a mystery.

Istanbul will be difficult. It's very fast. Lots of places where it looks like you can overtake, but the door closes very fast. I plan to continue being cautious till I am sure of who is safe to get close to and who is a bandit.

Another mystery is why every time I get stuck behind Linden the car starts to overheat and sounds like a coffee grinder. When we come into the pits, the mechanics have to sweep all this sand out of the air ducts.

I have been looking at other teams. I'm doing what I can for Williams. But as a driver, I always want a faster car. I haven't gotten any offers, but I'm letting it be known that I am on the market."

Back to top Go down

Williams Left Scratching Their Head Empty Chickie13, Lotus Renault

Post by BradChick Sun May 27, 2012 6:40 am

I'd personally love a team mate! There is a spare seat if you're interested?
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Williams Left Scratching Their Head Empty Re: Williams Left Scratching Their Head

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 2:37 am

I do look good in black.

Hopefully this is the start of my season.

Back to top Go down

Williams Left Scratching Their Head Empty Re: Williams Left Scratching Their Head

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down