Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fidla & Skills Removed & Deleted

4 posters

Go down

Fidla & Skills Removed & Deleted Empty Fidla & Skills Removed & Deleted

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:52 am

Racers,

After long talks and discussions in the FiA meeting we have decided to remove "AskFidla" & "illskillsvip" from the League. There was a unanimous feeling among the FiA that they were a bad influence on the League and Website as a whole. We felt it necessary to remove them for the good of the PL2, It seemed that PL2 was becoming more and more distant from the website and they were being isolated from the rest of the community due to the named people above.

FiA

Back to top Go down

Fidla & Skills Removed & Deleted Empty Re: Fidla & Skills Removed & Deleted

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:29 am

As a pl2 driver in the league I don't think that the decision that was made was fair as I think that you should have informed the drivers in pl2 and asked us if we throught that your decision to do this was the best solution in my opioion the decision you have made is bad and wrong pl2 was a good and happy division please explain what they have done so wrong

Back to top Go down

Fidla & Skills Removed & Deleted Empty They left us no choice

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Sorry Clarky I will have chat online m8 ..
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Fidla & Skills Removed & Deleted Empty Filda & Skills gone

Post by Reddweasel Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:09 am

C_larkey wrote:As a pl2 driver in the league I don't think that the decision that was made was fair as I think that you should have informed the drivers in pl2 and asked us if we throught that your decision to do this was the best solution in my opioion the decision you have made is bad and wrong pl2 was a good and happy division please explain what they have done so wrong

Clarky, I'd anticiptated this concern from some of the PL2 drivers and have already suggested to one of the members of the FIA that some background/explanations are given to PL2 as the new drivers, like yourself, may not be fully aware of the (Strained) history (Wrightly or wrongly) Skills and Fidla had with the FIA and with individuals within it.

I wish to make a couple of comments in our lobby prior to our race this Sunday which I hope will put you and the other PL2 drivers at ease.

Regards,

Red.
Reddweasel
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:28 am

Reddweasel wrote:
C_larkey wrote:As a pl2 driver in the league I don't think that the decision that was made was fair as I think that you should have informed the drivers in pl2 and asked us if we throught that your decision to do this was the best solution in my opioion the decision you have made is bad and wrong pl2 was a good and happy division please explain what they have done so wrong

Clarky, I'd anticiptated this concern from some of the PL2 drivers and have already suggested to one of the members of the FIA that some background/explanations are given to PL2 as the new drivers, like yourself, may not be fully aware of the (Strained) history (Wrightly or wrongly) Skills and Fidla had with the FIA and with individuals within it.

I wish to make a couple of comments in our lobby prior to our race this Sunday which I hope will put you and the other PL2 drivers at ease.

Regards,

Red.

Ok fair engough but I still think the way the fia have done it is wrong they never even give them a chance to defend themselves I think what the fia has done in my eyes is bang out of order regardless of the history between driver the fia never even took in to consideration what the drivers had to say about the decision in my opinion what they should have done is set up a pole that way its fair and you would see what the drivers really wanted we as the driver make the league without us their is no league fia seem to be making their decisions and not informing the people who it relates to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:44 am

clarkey, sorry to interrupt on all of this. last season they were a bit of a nightmare. if decisions didn't go their way, they would not race along with blackdevil, making it difficult to have our races at the end of the season as we were low on numbers. i sensed as soon as skills was appointed fia that there would be issues, and began to wonder how long it would take before there were problems. then with your race being postponed/rearranged (last week i think), skills would not allow a race to run despite there being enough drivers and rearranged it to a time which was not suitable for several of the drivers. this is not fair as we have specific times for when everybody in a league is free, and he has completely disregarded the views of others and attempted to go ahead with it. i believe that the fia has made the right decision, you may not have noticed it yourself but your league was being somewhat dictated by them. i understand your thoughts and opinions, however one of the main points made was that the league had become detached from the rest of the site which i would agree with. they will have made a poll but within fia, as they are the ones who make the decisions. i hope this can explain it a bit more

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:47 am

Clarkey,

90% of the stuff Skills and Fidla did was unrelated to PL2. Issues were first raised before the end of season 2, but it wasn't dealt with then. But the same issues occured (i.e. unacceptable abuse towards drivers) and they left us with no choice. We gave them every opportunity available and they just threw it back in our faces.

You have every right to question this and we'll provide everything you'll want to know. The list of drivers who weren't happy with them was growing by the day.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:40 am

Ok fair comments but I still think the league wasent isolated and they wasent doing anything wrong I still stand on my opinions and think they hadled it Badley and wrong this is my opinion end no more said conversation over....

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamesboro1993 (DRT) Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:28 am

I don't know what's gone on this season in PL2 but last season, from them it was just consistent complaints and appeals from the tiniest of thing's if something didn't go there way, even if it was just lag and they knew that, they would still complain until they had gotten there point across, It was frustrating and started to piss me off, Monaco last season I over took Skills about 30 times due to his lag, Couldn't have a proper race but that's just the game, and they couldn't accept that, my opinion I think the site's better off without them, but that's just me.
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down