Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Bull Racing Pre Race Interview

Go down

Red Bull Racing Pre Race Interview Empty Red Bull Racing Pre Race Interview

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 9:49 am

Rev Magazine EXCLUSIVE

News coming out of the RBR paddock is that Ilskillz has been given the number 1 driver status in the team, RBR have not confirm or denied this but sources within the team have said that Fidla is not happy about the situation but will support the team in what ever decision they make.

This reporter caught up with Fidla to ask his opinion .....

Fidla.. Is it true you now the number 2 driver for the team so early in the season?

"no comment"

Well do you think your team mate has blown you away so far?

"I said no BLEEP comment"

Well can you comment on anything?

"This weekend we are in Turkey, I will give you an interview after the race, I have only just joined the team and am finding my way and will let my results do the talking"

One more question... What do you think of the outcome of your appeal against Ferrari?

"lol the result was....... All I can say is I thought it should have gone my way but we all no Ferrari have been around for long time and have influence in F1"

All this reporter has to say is that knowing Fidla for a while, this season is going to be interesting as he is very outspoken and I am sure the FIA will want to keep him under control, as for his team mate Ilskillz, I wish him the best of luck because when Fidla finds his feet in the team, I no he will be looking to take that number 1 status.

Peter Bale
Rev Magazine

Back to top Go down