Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk Sport IntervIew Red Bull Racing

Go down

Talk Sport IntervIew Red Bull Racing Empty Talk Sport IntervIew Red Bull Racing

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:15 am

Hello f1 fans my name is Brandon Davison and we've managed to get 30 minutes with of RBR's team principal Christian Horner.

BD: Christian thank you for taking time out to talk to us ahead of the Spainish GP, firstly how are preparations coming along?
CH: Not bad actually we've had sone upgrades that have improved our setup and one or two that's still not quite there but overall we fairly happy.
BD: It's a blow to only have one car participating in today's race.
CH: For sure but theres no point focusing on it we have to try and maximise our one car performance and extract as many points as we can.
BD: damage limitation?
CH: Exactly, we have spoken to the FIA with regards to the punishment we accept it and hope our words haven't fallen on deaf ears.
BD: How would you view your progress so far this season?
CH: lol, well.... It was always going to be a learning experience and I think I speak for the majority if not all team principals that no one could really predict much. I like most had chickie down to run away with it, Lawrence has had a fine start to the season he's 2nd and only due to points being deducted, linden in my opinion was a strong contender for the top 3 promotional places, with all due respects these guys are not where my pre-season predictions would of had them after round 4 so it shows just how unpredictable this seasons become but it makes for exciting racing. This is illskillsvip's rookie season and his initial team mate bombed out, we signed askfidla which we we're delighted about but it meant he had no settling in period and had to hit the ground running. Based on that I would have liked to be further up the constructers table but bearing in mind the team has lost 11 points and only one car in the next race, we will need to learn from these experiences and become better from it. All said and done I'm confident that both drivers will improve as as the season progresses.
BD: So who is RBR's No.1 driver?
CH: Lol, I'm surprised you held out this long to ask that question
BD: Lol, I was going to ask it first but I wanted to build up to it.
CH: Bearing in mind what I've just said about both our drivers being new to us I cannot clarify who's our No.1 driver illskillsvip has had the better start to the season but that doesn't mean that fidla won't have the better end and finish above illskillsvip we will continue to treat both driver equally and leave that decision until we have enough data / information to make the right decision.
BD: And when will that be? Mid season? The end of the season?
CH: I don't have that answer right now
BD: Well time has run out on us is there anything you want to say before we go?
CH: Good luck to all in today race
BD: Anyone you have you eye on who's your main threat?
CH: Everyone it's going to be a close interesting race.
BD: Well thank you for sitting in on thus interview I myself can't wait for the Catalonia GP will chickie's class be to hot to handle in the spainish heat or will Lawrence continue to show the f1 world that he the new real deal, will BK return back to the podium he knows so well so far this season, will james's luck change as he's definitely overdue a podium, have the german boys succeeded in converting there awesome one lap pace into race pace or was turkey a one off, will blackdevil get his first race win what the deal with linden warden Bet 369 are making a killing on the pre-season bets on this driver is this the race when linden strikes back and illskillsvip Mr Horner's driver can he possible pull off another podium after his first last week. Guys this league is where the excitement is at miss the race at your peril, once again thanks to Christian Horner this is Brandon Davison for talk sports.

Back to top Go down