Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEASON 2 START

Go down

SEASON 2 START Empty SEASON 2 START

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:39 am

Semi pro league's maiden season will commence on Wednesday May 2nd. The lobby will open and invites sent out from 8.20 pm. This will leave just enough time to complete the 19 race season in time for the new f12012 game release. I wish everybody involved good luck and hope everyone is looking forward to being part a fantastic season. This will be the first season of a semi pro league being run within this community, so lets make it one to remember !!!! I will be arranging some practice sessions before the start on the 2nd may, details of which will be posted in news and messages within the australian g.p section of the league.

Back to top Go down

SEASON 2 START Empty Re: SEASON 2 START

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:35 am

Thanks Very Happy, if you plan anything for wednesday the 18th i wont be able to come on Sad

Back to top Go down

SEASON 2 START Empty OK MATE

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:28 am

Ill arrange a practice and keep it off that date, thx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:59 am

Thanks, im pretty much playing F1 all the time, and im a really big McLaren and Lewis Hamilton fan, is it possible to be a McLaren Driver sometime? D:

Back to top Go down

SEASON 2 START Empty You never know!!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:47 am

Unfortunately as you have joined quite late you havent really been able to pick your preferred car, but once you have completed a full season you may be able to have more of a say for next season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:52 am

I love this guy he knows an amazing driver when he sees one.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down