Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TONIGHTS PRACTICE

Go down

TONIGHTS PRACTICE Empty TONIGHTS PRACTICE

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:47 am

Although tonight was the first time all 14 of us had raced together, i can honestly say that we had two pretty good sessions. We only had one disconnection and from what i could see from my position on the track it was pretty clean and close, with a few clusters of cars here and there. Now comes the but!!, BUT, since the race has finished i have had a couple of slight complaints. Im not going to start mentioning names, but i will just point out a few things. Would all drivers please get out of the way when getting lapped. There is no excuse for it considering a blue flag is shown right in the middle of your screen. Also can people take care when around other cars. Obviously we want fair and fast racing, but it must remain clean. If you do hit someone then please follow the rules and slow down and let them pass. If you know that persons car has been damaged, although there is little you can do about it, simply just apologise. An apology goes a long way. Next, everyone has been allocated a car, use that car and that car only. Switching to a different car inbetween sessions is not allowed. Last of all is the problem of somebody pressing start before the race. I clearly stated before we even started that no one is to press start, and to message me when your ready. I know i was heard because the majority of people messaged me, until someone pressed it. If this continues then i will simply just restart the session, regardless of where anyone finished in qualifying. If then it happens again, i will cancel the race. Its not on and i wont put up with it. But overall it was a good session and i am looking forward to the start of the season. Thanks for turning up everybody, and if we can iron out these little problems, then im sure it will be a fantastic season for everybody!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

TONIGHTS PRACTICE Empty Re: TONIGHTS PRACTICE

Post by Porschedude911 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:59 am

I don't understand why someone pressed start after everyone seemed fine with waiting on the Other post
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

TONIGHTS PRACTICE Empty PRESSING START

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:11 am

Yeah i know, its annoying. I dont want to be restarting sessions, but, i dont see why somebody should be allowed to get away with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Could people remember to stay of racing line when they have crashed or spun I avoidid the first one after having to slow rite down but couldnt avoid the second person round the next corner if it had of been in a league race would of ended some ones race defo some realy good close racing in mid of pack think there was 5 or 6 of us fairly close most of the first sesion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down