Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decisions & Penalties Round 4 - Korea

Go down

Decisions & Penalties Round 4 - Korea Empty Decisions & Penalties Round 4 - Korea

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:40 pm

I've watched linden's video extensively and tallied up all the problems I saw throughout the race, first off corner cuts/4 wheels off incidents.

Rhian111 15 Corner Cuts
Stevo 14 Corner Cuts
MoodyMufc 10 Corner Cuts
JohnLarkin 3 Corner Cuts
Wootton 3 Corner Cuts
brianjohnson 3 Corner Cuts
DEANO 1 Corner Cut

I still have to review my video so expect some cuts from me on there lol.

Back to top Go down

Decisions & Penalties Round 4 - Korea Empty Re: Decisions & Penalties Round 4 - Korea

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Explicit Warnings go to
Stevo 14 Corner Cuts
Rhian111 15 Corner Cuts

Other league moderators are nowhere near as leniant. Please try to reduce your corner cutting. 14 and 15 is too much, it was a dry race.

All explicit warnings REQUIRE you to attend an induction session before you can race again. Contact RDS.

Moderate Warnings go to
MoodyMufc 10 Corner Cuts

Need to try a bit harder to reduce corner cuts throughout the race, 10 is border line between being down to the tyres etc. and just bad driving. Again other mods are not as leniant.

JohnLarkin 3 Corner Cuts
Wootton 3 Corner Cuts
brianjohnson 3 Corner Cuts
DEANO 1 Corner Cut

I accept these four cut times repsectively. 1,2,3 and maybe even 4 would be put down to natural conditions - tyre wear. You guys can still stand to try to knock your tallies down to 0 in the next race.

In the next post I'll review the left over, semi-serious and serious incidents that occured that have not yet been reviewed and covered by me in the thread.

Back to top Go down

Decisions & Penalties Round 4 - Korea Empty Re: Decisions & Penalties Round 4 - Korea

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:09 am

So referring back to the first lap (corners) incidents at Korea-

Wooton hitting John (and spinning him) 3 point championship deduction from driver & team.
Adam hitting Moody (second corner, wiping him out) 3 point championship deduction from driver & team.
Moody hittin ipswich (first corner, caught the slide but just because I caught the slide doesnt mean it wasn't a poor move) 2 point deduction from driver & team.

The Rhian & John incident -

During an FIA meeting many people put it down to a racing incident -

John has been warned over his driving conduct during the second part of the incident.

These decisions are final and video evidence was used to make them.

Adam, Wooton, Moody, John and Rhian - you are all extremely fortunate to not be asked to attend induction for your maneuvres. That punishment was discussed.

Obviously Steve & Rhian need to attend induction on the 9th (and pass it) because of their corner cutting antics at Korea Razz

ipswich out, peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down