Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melbourne footage

2 posters

Go down

Melbourne footage Empty Melbourne footage

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:15 am

At Melbourne our recorder got disconnected after 5 laps, and my video stopped recording at 7 laps (run out of iphone disk space ! :@)

For this reason everybody is EXTREMELY fortunate as no corner cuts have been able to be registered from this race.

No appeals have been lodged and I noticed/heard about no collisions where somebody span out, or any corner cuts which were extremely blatent.

Hopefully for Korea we'll have a video, and I trust that everybody was clean during Melbourne.

PS. Me and Moody had an extremely close race. There was an occasion where I felt I did something naughty, however there was 1 maybe 2 occasions where Moody did something naughty also. As we both got in game 20 second penalties for whatever reason and there is no film of any incidents, after discussion with Linden (about in house decisions) I have decided to let the game penalty serve as mine and Moody's penalties (as we didnt hurt anyone elses race other than our own)

Catch y'all in Korea, hopefully we'll have footage Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Melbourne footage Empty Decisions & Penalties Round 3 - Australia

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Using Linden's video which is only 6 laps long, the corner cuts are:

Stevo 13 Corner Cuts
JohnLarkin2011 5 Corner Cuts

I will now watch my (reduced) video from Australia and then decisions will be posted.

Back to top Go down

Melbourne footage Empty Re: Melbourne footage

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:44 pm

After including my video the Corner Cuts read like this

Explicit Warning Goes To:

Stevo 13 Corner Cuts

Other league moderators are nowhere near as leniant. Please try to reduce your corner cutting. 13 is too much, especially as the video only showed 7 laps.

All explicit warnings REQUIRE you to attend an induction session before you can race again. Contact RDS.

Moderate Warnings go to:

JohnLarkin2011 5 Corner Cuts
ipswich1992 5 Corner Cuts

Need to try a bit harder to reduce corner cuts throughout the race, 5 is border line between being down to the tyres etc. and just bad driving. Again other mods are not as leniant.

Thats all from Melbourne, I've finally reviewed the videos Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:51 pm

That race is irrelevant as i did my Induction last night at Nurburgring in the right conditions as a 'normal' Induction wouldnt evaluate me over 40%, 50% race distance. Please speak to Linden i dont want to say anymore on the matter. Thx
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:49 am

No Race is EVER irrelevant wen Incidents are shown, this is why we film them stevo ;-)
Im sure you never ment it in the way it was written stevo, so its cool mate no offense is taken dude.

As for the Topic discussion.
We in the FiA decided that "stevo" was to show and prove to us he can Race cleanly as he should be doing.
It was planned for wednesday night but due to "stevo" not making it in time for the race we decided to do it on Saturday night race in league 2. this is why the footage shows a fair amount of "stevo" so the FiA could see he can race cleanly and fairly. This will be discussed on monday night. so as it stands He hasnt been banned or kicked until the FiA decide monday if the footage shown is good enough.

Cheers
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:03 am

You've served your punishment for Korea steve. This is the australian race.

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:52 am

Thanks Linden very much :-) When i said irrelevant, i meant Austrailia was in the past, in other words i believed my race test last night covered all previous incidents, but last night i hope i did enough to pass, but i know now the Fia need to judge me on Austrailia aswell as a separate incident(s).
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:36 am

Well as it is you have to turn up with the rest of us tomorrow night Steve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down