Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia GP - Appeal Room

5 posters

Go down

Malaysia GP - Appeal Room Empty Malaysia GP - Appeal Room

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:31 am

Please post below...

Back to top Go down

Malaysia GP - Appeal Room Empty Malaysia Incidents

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:32 am

So I was involved in 2 incidents in Malaysia with both Mclarens, the first one I simply made a mistake under braking into the hairpin at turn 8 and I was hit from behind whilst off the track if I can remember correctly which caused a chain reaction with cars following behind, I accept responsibility for this incident because I made the mistake which started the whole thing off,
As for my huge incident with TopmanTaylor, I have absolutely no idea what the hell happened, from my onboard view he simply turns into me whilst I am on his outside on the back straight heading towards the final turn, destroying him immediately and costing me the victory and forcing me to pit for repairs, at the time I thought it was my fault however looking at it again there was absolutely no way I caused the crash, I will post my view of both incidents within half an hour.

By jonny

Back to top Go down

Malaysia GP - Appeal Room Empty Video Footage

Post by Jonny Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:26 am

Jonny
Jonny

Back to top Go down

Malaysia GP - Appeal Room Empty Re: Malaysia GP - Appeal Room

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:33 am

turn 1 lap one, i am hit on the straight and sent sideways into turn 1, i apologise to whoever i ended up taking out i was a passenger and could not stop.

chicane lap one, bullet hits me off from behind.

chicane lap 23 - bjorn seems to slow down dramtically mid corner, i had no time to react and hit him giving me a penalty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 am

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Wed May 01, 2013 2:57 am

I assure you i not move jonny m8, i saw u coming, i saw u had a run on me, i left you the whole right side, for me to take the inside under braking, n then yh, i just span at the speed of a bullet. it can only be u getting too close, perhaps bubble contact, either way you should have gone right around me, u had another 10 laps with a sec n half per lap in ur hands? no way i was bothering to fight m8!!

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Wed May 01, 2013 3:23 am

thats my recolection. What i said still stands, i believe as the cars got close, there was a "bubble contact" with ur front wheels to my back wheels, at this point i lose traction and swerve across u into the wall. whether ur to blame im not sure as, u did leave some space, and we shudnt have touched, but u can clearly see, my movement is due to tracion loss and not a "swipe" as some idiots have been spouting.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Wed May 01, 2013 3:49 am

Its clearly lagg that. you car cant just DNF like that, thats just upsurd.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by daflukey Wed May 01, 2013 7:11 am

after looking at rob-lee's race footage it is pretty clear jonneh hits topmans rear end causing him 2 DNF

daflukey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny Wed May 01, 2013 7:56 am

Daflukey I understand you are annoyed, but cut me some slack seriously, watch the slow-mo replay of my onboard, MY onboard, not Rob's footage - remember what I see at the time is my onboard only not Rob's view - and you can quite clearly see I make no contact with him whatsoever, this incident was clearly caused by lag, why on earth would I deliberately cause an accident like that when Topman said above himself I was clearly quicker because I was on much fresher tyres and had plenty of fuel left to burn?
I have sent Topman a PM to apologise and hopefully we can all be in unanimous agreement that the incident was no ones fault but Codemasters and their shitty lag bubble.
Jonny
Jonny

Back to top Go down

Post by daflukey Wed May 01, 2013 8:10 am

i can understand that it just looks really bad on rob lee's vid maybe in future were all just gunner hav 2 b extra carefull wen were close

daflukey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed May 01, 2013 8:12 am

this inncident has been dealt with guys,i spent many hours today going through the whole race.both drivers need to give at least half a cars width in future.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Malaysia GP - Appeal Room Empty Bullets Penaltys

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 11:25 pm

bullets appealing against his penalties and if they are moved will be promoted to 3rd

2.40 on robs last part and again at 6.55 on last part. Listen to rob both times

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down