Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysian GP - Appeal

3 posters

Go down

Malaysian GP - Appeal Empty Malaysian GP - Appeal

Post by Admin Mon May 14, 2012 8:46 am

Post Below
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Malaysian GP - Appeal Empty Slyne

Post by BradChick Mon May 14, 2012 9:49 am

Not really complaining but im not to sure what was happening with Slyne. i heard the others say it was bad connection and it was actually his "ghost car". but im just saying i had to go off the track a few times to avoid him when i was lapping him, almost crashing.
But im just being picky Smile
Great driving by everyone tonight
Chickie
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Malaysian GP - Appeal Empty Re: Malaysian GP - Appeal

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Ya it seems like the connection with a server in England is horrible if your connecting from Ireland. I have perfect connection and I can play any online game perfectly it just seems to be F1 2011 Sad It was the same for me in the race where I seemed to be racing ghost cars. Watching Lindens reply of the race on youtube I seemed to be jumping back and forth even though I was ahead of him for the entire race after he lost control of his car coming out of the final corner in the opening stages of the race. For me it was The Mask who was lagging all over the place where he seemed to be stuck in the middle of the track before turn 3. It was a really weird race, because I actually was never lapped. Even though I lost around a minute because of losing my wing after Linden crashed in front of me and then my team mate pitting on the exact same lap as me twice I was never actually far enough behind to be lapped. Otherwise I would have pulled over and let the leading drivers past.

Really annoying problem Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 6:45 am

RBR would like to lodge an appeal against Laurence, (please look at Fidla Cam in Video section) 1 minute 20 seconds into replay.....

RBR feel that Laurence should have taken more care in returning onto the track, Fidla had the momentum and was forced to go wide and off track into the left hander which forced Fidla to take the next apex all wrong which made him clip Laurence's wheel and made him spin, you will also notice that even though Fidla was FORCED to take the tighter line into the corner, he was in front and Laurence again came on the outside nudging out driver out of the way slighty which made an already hard tight corner even harder. RBR feel that Laurence pushed way to hard and his return to the track was the start and cause of the whole incident, he took the correct line into the turns which should have been Fidla's because of his error, he made a competitive Fidla take the inside line which resulted in the spin

RBR hope that the FIA come to a favourable conclusion and outcome for RBR

We accept that Laurence is not a dirty driver and this was not done intentionally but time and places were lost

Christian Horner
RBR Team Principle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 7:41 am

Reaction to the appeal by Fidla. I understand you may feel that my re-entry to the track was dangerous, but I came back on and kept off the racing line but I should not let everybody else pass me before coming back on. My re-entry to the track was also quite a long way from you, and it is evident I have stayed as close to the left of the track to avoid any traffic. Also if you are going to comment on my re-entry to the track, at the chicane you left the track and came straight back on hitting the side of me, which is why I went wide. I then tried to maintain a wide line in order to avoid you, and went as far to the outside of the track as I could to leave you room, but from your camera angle you have just driven straight into the side of me.

I'm sorry we made contact but feel that you have very little ground for appeal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 10:08 am

Im not FIA so my opinion means nothing.

Last edited by sMalaske on Wed May 16, 2012 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Malaysian GP - Appeal Empty FIA

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Tue May 15, 2012 10:23 am

FIA HAVE SEEN THE APPEAL AND WILL DEAL WITH IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

THANK YOU

LEAGUE2 FIA
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 10:29 pm

RBR have withdrawn their appeal against Laurence on the advice of our Lawyers

Back to top Go down

Malaysian GP - Appeal Empty Malaysia appeal room - open

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 4:13 am

Rbr would like lodge an appeal against icl4mad we cannot remember the lap but the incident is believed to be caught on linden wardens footage as he was directly behind the incident on the track. The incident happened on turn 4 icl4mad was attempting to under cut illskillsvip into the bend, our driver made the bend before icl4mad and left him space on the inside but icl4mad's speed was to fast and he drifted into illskillsvip taking our driver out and causing him to lose two places.

Chritian Horner
RBR Team Principle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum