Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Qantas Grand Prix

Go down

Australian Qantas Grand Prix Empty Australian Qantas Grand Prix

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:38 am

Quali - 4th

Very disappointing really. Didn't have virtually any working setups. This session and indeed the race was damage limitations and knew that others had much better setups.

Race - 3rd

Another disappointing session in the race really. Knew I didn't have a good enough setup and managed to get 3rd when Stevo got Dcd. Me and him were having a few good battles up to that point and I had a well cemented 3rd place after that. Tried an audacious strategy and did a one stop. Pitted on lap 7 and went to the end to lap 23. In the end the strategy hindered me but i didn't lose positions. Only at the end did I realise that i was losing chunks of time but i was spinning off everywhere. Lost about 16 seconds to Adam. However, the worst was to come that Moody and Ipswich had 20 second penalties so maybe if i had stuck to strategy i could have been higher up. Very unhappy with the car and with these last few races to be honest. Lost points in Suzuka for well documented reasons and then maybe lost 10 points here. Hopefully the next few races will be good for me as i have decent setups in quite a few of them.

Back to top Go down

Australian Qantas Grand Prix Empty Re: Australian Qantas Grand Prix

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Qualifying - 0.05 off pole, couldn't stay near the force india - moody was on primes :/

Race - epic start 1st into 1st corner.

pulled away from moody, pitted lap 6. did 7.5 laps on low fuel - moody right up my arse.

like that to the end, bar both pitting on lap 16.

I would like to admit my part Moody in the poor driving standards of the two of us. If it was for any other position than the lead and any other situation less important than a league race, i wouldnt have defended so hard.

I felt there was 1 place where I defended and essentially blocked you, trust me I do not feel happy about what I did and I'd like to sincerely apologise.

As we both got 20second penalties from the game and there is no video from linden or myself (my iphone died on lap 7:(.. ) and we both did some bad driving, and dangerous maneuvres. i'll leave the positions as they are.

Anyway to conclude my report,

I got a penalty on the last corner and I thought i'd lost it, turned out moody had a 20s also. john was miles back so we were okay.

didn't really enjoy the race, hate being under so much pressure from a car 2 seconds quicker, i cant race it really.

shame about the connection issues, however all were affirmed of the rules in the lobby - dc's in the race we will carry on anyway.

catch you all at Round 4 Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:42 pm

https://youtu.be/J4Nd6K8BU7g

My video

cuts out after 7 laps -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down