Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Grand Prix - Race Reports

2 posters

Go down

Australian Grand Prix - Race Reports Empty Australian Grand Prix - Race Reports

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:01 am

Post Reports Below...

Back to top Go down

Australian Grand Prix - Race Reports Empty Melbourne Park

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:17 am

Q- 5th "poor qually...sat in pits way too long...not enough time to set anything decent"

R- DNF
"wet race, bad start...got bump into 3/4..then again few laps later..then again few more laps...& Again...!! race over !!

APPEALS PENDING !! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Australian Grand Prix - Race Reports Empty MERCEDES GP dizzymind

Post by dizzymind Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Good preparation for the race didnt help me when i crashed my car in corner 3. race over after two laps. im sorry not only for myself but for my teammate to. we wanted some good score to begin the constructor championship with. SUPER LAME!
dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down

Australian Grand Prix - Race Reports Empty Mercedes GP race report

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:52 pm

So and so qually..did a few slow laps and 1 quick one, managed a third row grid place.
Wet race, uff.. I was planning a secure (point) race, with no risk taking in the wets, and despite a few bumps and a gravel pushoff on lap 7 in 1 corner, I managed a decent 5th place.

Back to top Go down

Australian Grand Prix - Race Reports Empty Australian Grand Prix Report

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:19 am

Qualifying- Was very happy with my qually as I haven't been racing with manual for long and to still qualify in 4th I was very happy.

Race- Wet race, wasn't happy because it was the first time i was racing with manual in the rain, struggled with grip the car was to stiff. My race was quite dull to be honest. Had a so so start and gained a place at the start. Stayed within touch of C-Lucas and RDS94 but couldn't catch them up. Spun at half distance which cost me a place to PaulB1991. Then with 5-6 laps to go I spun again and lost my front wing and picked up a front-left puncture, so with the slow lap and extra pit-stop I lost another 2 places into 6th place. And that's where I finished the race.

Well done to C-Lucas on the win.

Unfortunately I will not be racing on the weekend at Malaysia as I am working until 10pm on sunday.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Australian Grand Prix - Race Reports Empty Australian Grand Prix Report

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:12 pm

1st race of the year!
Qualifying: Wasn't the best session I've ever had but managed to get pole with a so so lap!

Race: RAINING! Had not raced in the race before on this track since the patch has come out, the start was ok got to the first corner 1st and had a close race with RDS and someone else for the first few laps then me and RDS broke free was close between us all the way to then. Was a few touches between us, from my point of view was hard but fair, he said I keep putting him in the gravel, I was taking racing line and not letting him around the out side. But keep him behind me until the end to pick up the 1st win of the year.

Lucas

Back to top Go down

Australian Grand Prix - Race Reports Empty Re: Australian Grand Prix - Race Reports

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down