Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts On DRL

3 posters

Go down

Thoughts On DRL Empty Thoughts On DRL

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:18 am

Hi guys,

I just thought I would throw my thoughts in on the old drl debate,i believe it cropped up recently,im not going to go into the in and outs of it.I think at some point down the line there maybe scope to ask other leagues to remove certain assists,i don't see this time in the very near future as we simply don't have the volume of drivers and enough leagues.
People need choice,the more we offer,the more appealing to them,also not all drivers will manage a transition and this could put them off altogether,and agreed some will make a smooth transition.

Some drivers wont even be interested and go elsewhere because all they want to do is use the line or whatever assist it maybe and floor it with that comfort of an easy to spot braking area.

I think we could be lookin at the ps4 coming first and looking at this again once a season has been completed then,because I think the main problem is site numbers.
ive raced a lot a fast guys on this site from full assist to none at all,quality racers.i can only hope to be as fast
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Thoughts On DRL Empty Re: Thoughts On DRL

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Thankyou Rob. Someone knows what his talking about! We dont want to lose any more numbers do we?
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:12 pm

If the leagues were called something else instead of Assisst Leagues and Pro leagues then I don't think this argument with DRL would matter. I think that the highest league PL1 should be the only one with no Assissts at all.

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:36 pm

I think AL2 should have FULL assists, AL1 Some Assists (as you want them drivers to eventually make the jump to PL2/PL2 E.G. Traction Control, Auto Gears Ban things like ABS, Driving Line. 
PL2 should have only auto gears as an assist and encourage drivers to use manual, then PL1 should have no assists what so ever. 

If you make it a progressive thing people would cope better, because the jump from AL1 to PL2 is so big drivers will struggle when asked to move leagues or get promoted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down