Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GERMAN G.P

2 posters

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: RACE REPORT

Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty GERMAN G.P

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:23 am

GERMAN G.P 10_ger11

POST YOUR RACE REPORTS BELOW

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty my thoughts on the race

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:41 pm

race packed full of incedents unfortunately the recording can,t watch all the drivers at once.from what i saw of the video mick and ipswich were the stand out bits and from what i could make out it was a bit closer than wheel to wheel at times but just about fair i,d say but i did see the start and ipswich does not know when to concede a corner,as for my race fairly incident free was hit from behind early on across the chicane and lost a place to someone who,s finishing position may have been a lot different but these things happen in racing.take slight issue with somethin linden said to mansellsmum reguarding gnh placing his car on the apex at the 1st corner.mansell had the corner had every right to turn in but drivers like gnh don,t care mate i saw him throw it up the inside from to far back in one ear we have stopper saying take it easy at the start,another ear linden condoaning turned up fuel full kerrs late breaking throw it up the inside and hope for the best attitude.need to applaude drivers that are clean aware of whats around them.cleaner race from gnh but not good enough.i,m sure others would agree.i like tothink of myself as voice of the people lol.my personal race about 8 outta 10.wish it wudda stopped raining though lmao
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty ANTI OVERTAKING

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:02 pm

I know where your coming from on that note rob. Personally I think that ramming your car up the inside and forcing the car in front to have to brake or be forced into a collision is an act of bullying rather than good sportsmanship. Its a desperate act by a driver who can find no solution to the speed or skill of the driver infront. I don't think its wholly acceptable but hey, maybe i'm in the wrong. Sorry again for hitting you in the chicane mate, but I made the error of looking behind me whilst doing the manoeuvre as gnh was, let me word this correctly, literally all over my arse. At one point after coming out of the left, right corners he drove into the back of Me twice, almost as if he wasn't aware I was infront. To say I felt uneasy infront of him would be a major understatement. Don't wanna sound like i'm jumping on the bandwagon, BUT, with his driving in the past two races and his constant noise pollution ( I had to message him during qualifying, telling him to shut up and stop whistling, distracting everyone who was trying to do a good qualifying lap) Think I may have to introduce a microphone ban for people who insist on chatting all the way through ( none of which is relevant to the race). People will probably look at the race result and say i'm just having a moan because I came last, and yeah I was pissed off with the result, but certain things that keep occurring every week are starting to annoy me. Haven't watched the replay yet, but will do in a bit. Sure there's gonna be a few penalties to be passed out this week lol. Anyway enough moaning for now, well done John for the win and sorry again rob mate.

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty germany

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Lap 20 turn 1 ipswich spun me out and just carried on. Me and some of the others have been here week in week out for practice and race. Its not fair that these new drivers can come in and do what they want.The replay doesnt show my incident with ipswich which is dissapointing, i lost 2 positions down to him. I think that after this season is over thats me done. In my opinion something needs to be done like making videoing your own race compulsary so that fia can make the right decision all the time. I lost 2 places last night, i wonder how many more places/points have been lost in the past races.

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty REPLAYS

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:09 pm

After only a couple of races, i urged everyone to try and record their races for this reason. This is the only fair way we can see what goes on, as in a perfect world if you were to accuse someone of something i would like to think they would admit it, but personally i dont think that would be the case. I would like to make it compulsory that everyone records their own races and uploads them for all to see, but it will be difficult.

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty grrr

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:25 pm

GET GNH OUT in qualy i was on a hot lap what the hell was GNH doin out on track ??weaving side to side , i ran right into the back of him, during the race not to bad but he wasnt useing the pit lane on the way in he went further up n cut into the pits . ipswitch cut me off end of the strait when he exit,ed the pit he cut the line then he spent 5 laps tryin to under cut me on every corner so if ipswtch wants moan bout cuttin him up he should,nt stick his nose in whare it shouldnt be (LOL) good race everyone else good clean pass mick everyone should take a leaf out of micks book he knows how to overtake .

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty INCIDENTS

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:29 pm

I have just reviewed the 1st and 3rd part of the race, the 2nd part hasnt been posted. I must say the amount to sort it is unbelievable. The incident between rob and ipswich in the final chicane is going to be investigated, thats all im saying for now. Another incident at the final chicane timed at 6m12sec in part 3, between ipswich and mick is to be investigated, outcome to be decided. As for people making things up, i suggest people watch the replay before they say anything on here. As i said i have only seen part 1 and part 3, and so far here are just some of the things to be discussed ( NOTICE THE WORD DISCUSSED AND NOT AUTOMATICALLY PENALISED )

PART 1 OF RACE

3M 39 SECS - JOHNLARKIN overtakes mick on grass on inside, then cuts chicane when ahead of mic.

4M 13 SECS - JOHNLARKIN all 4 four wheels off circuit in turn 2

APPROX LAP 5-6 - STOPPER19 hits rob on final chicane

8M 57 SECS - GNH all 4 wheels off circuit

9M 57 SECS - GNH extremely late entrance into pits

13M 5 SEC - JOHNLARKIN cuts chicane after being overtaken by mick

13M 35 SEC - JOHNLARKIN all 4 wheels off circuit

14M 38 SEC - GNH cuts chicane behind mick

PART 2 OF RACE

7 SECS - GNH all four wheels off circuit

24 SEC - GNH all four wheels off circuit

2M 20 SEC - STEV0 cuts chicane

2M 45 SEC - STEVO all four wheels off circuit

6M 45 SEC - GNH all four wheels off circuit

6M 54 SEC - GNH rides along pit lane kerb before entering late

8M 35 SEC - SGTHITMAN all four wheels off circuit

9M 50 SEC - GNH all four wheels off circuit

10M 18 SEC - GNH hits force india in final chicane, but does give place back

10M 47 SEC - GNH all four wheels off circuit

10M 55 SEC - GNH all four wheels off circuit

11M 8 SEC- GNH all four wheels off circuit

11M 27 SEC - GNH all four wheels off circuit

11M 36 SEC - GNH all four wheels off circuit

11M 40 SEC - GNH all four wheels off circuit

14M - ROBLEE all four wheels off circuit

14M 36 SEC - GNH all four wheels off circuit

PART 3 OF RACE

8 SEC - ROBLEE all four wheels off circuit

4M 20 SEC - DENBY all four wheels off circuit

5M 51 SEC - IPSWICH all four wheels off circuit

5M 57 SEC - IPSWICH all four wheels off circuit

6M 12 SEC - IPSWICH AND MICK collide in final chicane when mick clearly ahead when replay is paused at 6M 12 SEC

7M 24 SEC - IPSWICH all four wheels off circuit

12M 2 SEC - IPSWICH all four wheels off circuit

13M 29 SEC - GNH all four wheels off circuit

13M 30 SEC - GNH all four wheels off circuit

ALL THIS IS ONLY TO BE DISCUSSED IN FIA MEETING, AND THIS IS ONLY TWO THIRDS OF THE RACE

Last edited by stopper19 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:17 am; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty GNH

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Did anyone else see GNH on the track during qualifying?

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty GERMAN G.P

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:18 pm

I'm not discussing it any further, some things in that list are cut and dried and others aren't, that is just a list of things to be discussed.

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty Re: GERMAN G.P

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:23 am

Lol We might have to skip this track in the future leagues before the next game in Hockenheim!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:35 am

As for Gnh in qualiflying, im sure i heard gnh apologise when he ruined steffs lap when he shouldnt have been out on track! Why was he out on track??? MansellsMum should be able to tell if teammate Gnh was on track if he remembers seeing Gnhs different coloured cursor dot on the map to everyone elses!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 am

Gnh is a stupid idiot! Mad

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty GNH REMOVED

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:11 am

Its not very often i have done this in the league, but enough is enough. I have taken this decision solely, and it is to REMOVE GNH FROM THIS LEAGUE IMMEDIATELY. He is just an idiot, and he is showing a complete disregard for any rules, penalties and obviously has no respect for this league. After all his antics on track at silverstone, for which he was punished with a penalty deduction and a ban from qualifying last night, he still goes out on track, still getting in peoples way when he shouldnt have even been out of the pits. Further to this all he wants to do is talk above everyone, whistling and generally making a noise. To add to all this during the race he is caught on camera cutting corners with all four wheels off the track four times, and i have only viewed parts one and three of the race so far. For all these reasons he has been removed with immediate effect. The league will now be run for the rest of the season with the drivers that are currently involved. At this point of the season there is no sense in replacing anyone else. I'm sorry gnh but its your own fault.

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty NO WORRIES

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:08 am

Thats your opinion, but your on camera with all four wheels off the circuit, and one of these times is in turn two. Your wheels are off the circuit on the inside of the corner. Therefore you have gained an advantage,no matter how little. Thats all im going to comment now, as i said all the above incidents will be discussed very soon. Please dont reply further regarding these incidents, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by MickWalker355 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:04 am

i just had a look john 3 or 4 times and i cant see anything wrong with the overtake at least one wheel was on the track at all times plus if you look i slow down earlier to prevent a crash with you. Very Happy

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:22 am

Those Rules arnt hard to understand. If anyone turns their car in way too early you just stop it from going over the kerb and if do get more than 2 wheels on the corner and you lose time through getting your back on the track to carry on the turn then you learn from the mistake for next time. As for late braking for the last chicane when overtaking or not, if cant get back throught the chicane and you use the space to the right, everyone slow down for a little bit so you dont gain an advantage.

After watching all footage as i found the 2nd video, I cant believe what some people were getting upto! I mean how can some people at the level of pace their at now, not brake at the right point before the last chicane so they end up cutting it even if they are using DRS and close sliptream?!

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty 14:38 Chicane cut

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:57 am

Hi guys...wasnt me who cut that chicane..at least i dont remember doing it lol, dont think id ever be so blatent Smile at that time i think i was in a race with rob lee ahead of 4th place, certainly not challenging mick for the 3 corners following the chicane cut lol...possibly my team mate..last to seconds pretty good without a corner cut or two.. !!!

Last edited by mansellsmum on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:05 am

That wouldnt surprise me lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:41 am

It was gnh

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty SORRY MANSELLS MUM

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:01 am

I do apologise it was gnh who cut the corner. I just watched it again on my mobile, Really sorry mate. I will amend the clips i posted before when i get back from the match. Thank god for 3g and mobile phones, once again sorry mate Sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty I forgive Ya Fella

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:50 am

No worries matey, thanks for checking..when i need to cut corners to get wins...i'll take off me racing suit, gloves, helmet, boots and take me Ps3 racing seat down to the sense shop and retire Smile

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty LOL

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:20 am

THANKS MATEY

Back to top Go down

GERMAN G.P Empty stopper hits rob

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:28 am

just wanted to state,for the record,i know stopper hit me final chicane but close wheel 2 wheel racing,there is always going to be some contact,i accept that,so no hard feelings m8 Very Happy
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: RACE REPORT

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum