Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chinese gp race report

2 posters

Go down

chinese gp race report Empty chinese gp race report

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:03 am

please post below...........
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

chinese gp race report Empty China race report

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:06 am

Another 3rd place for me, I did have the pace to match race pace but due to poor decision making I fell behind to 3rd and was stuck behind kevo for the rest of the race even though I felt I had good pace, I wasn't too confident that the car would stick to the wet track so I wasn't that quick when it started to rain, overall I have to be happy I've scored three podiums and three 3rd place's and hopefully I'll have another good result in Bahrain a track I oftenly unsuccessful at.

Back to top Go down

chinese gp race report Empty china

Post by kevo43 Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Couldn't seem to hook it up during quali though starting on back row is not always a bad thing. Successfully steered my way past a couple of offs and after a couple of laps team mate and I were 1st and 2nd which was fun. (I was dreaming of a sauber 1-2 at that point).
Option tyres were losing grip around lap 8, pitted for more options and rejoined 6th behind a 3 car battle for 3rd.
Rain came, switched to intermediates. At this point was in a top3 fight with bailey and bolokov. Crucially bailey pitted for wets at the right time, bolokov and I stayed out 1 lap longer but had to limp it round half a lap to get wets on. Exiting pits bailey had put 20 seconds on us.
5\6 laps to go and rain was easing, back to pits for inters (bit of a gamble but had to try something to cut the gap down to bailey) and managed, not sure how, to get mesen 2nd and on podium.
Difficult race, testing conditions, I certainly wasn't the quickest but more than happy with the result. Get in.

kevo43

Back to top Go down

chinese gp race report Empty Re: chinese gp race report

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down