Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese GP - Race Reports

3 posters

Go down

Chinese GP - Race Reports Empty Chinese GP - Race Reports

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sun May 05, 2013 10:48 am

Please post below...
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Chinese GP - Race Reports Empty Re: Chinese GP - Race Reports

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Tue May 07, 2013 8:31 am

Qually- 1st. Did a nice lap and was happy with it.

Race- Got a great start managed to get a second ahead of mugno but then Stevo Dscd.

Race Restart- Got the best start obviously as I was the pace car in 1st and managed to keep 4/5 second gap to 2nd while they were battling. I saved the tyres and didnt push saving fuel aswell. Tyre wear wasnt as bad as I expected and I managed to pit after my scheduled stops unlike topman. I was ahead of topman during the middle stint but made a mistake clipping the grass on the outside of turn 1/2 and slid in the gravel. Topman got into 1st and I kept with 1.2 seconds and passed near the end of the stint. He pitted on lap 44 ( The scheduled stop ) but I carried on until lap 46 knowing I'd have better tyres for the last ten laps. Topman jumped me and I rejoined infront of Daf splitting the mclarens. I then hunted down Topman and within a couple of laps I passed him and cruised home to the finish collecting My first win and podium.

Great race guys.

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:37 am

Qualy - 9th couldnt hook up a lap in the wet.

Race - was good untill the lag incident with stevo, i worked my through the field into 3rd before my pitstop.
Came back out 6th or 7th and worked my through the field again getting a decent gap to behind, pitted on lap 28 with bullet and topman 9 seconds up the road.. after they pitted i manage to get right up to them, passed topman then tried to catch bullet, i made a mistake which meant i dropped back to 4th. pitted lap 39.. was aiming to undercut bullet and topman. was doing okay got passed mugno into turn 1, stevo started lagging around turn 2 turn 4 im on the outside (he leaves me little room as it is) theres no contact on my screen and we are both flung into the gravel thus ending my chance of a win and podium. was in 5th when one of the force indias on fresh tyres caught and passed me, i came up to bjorn and just tapped his rear under braking, let him back through and then re-passed him.. finished 5th.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Wed May 08, 2013 3:23 am

qualy 6th in wet, wet qualy with a dry race, coulda been worse.

race 2nd, had a pretty solid race few little slips ups but gd race, some gd battles and a gd result for the team.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down