Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

malaysian gp race report

2 posters

Go down

malaysian gp race report Empty malaysian gp race report

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:53 am

post below....
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

malaysian gp race report Empty first race

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:59 am

First race went well but could have gone a lot better . Bit of a let down bye team mate but promblem solved

Back to top Go down

malaysian gp race report Empty Malaysia Report

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:09 am

hmm where to start with this one, I was clearly going to win the 1st race as I was about 10 seconds in front of third and only 6 seconds of 1st and 1st was the only car in top 3 whom hadn't pited and it was around lap 15 then stevo's connection went, then the apocalypse happened in the restart, I was swiped and then got taken out from behind by tamid and then got taken out again by bailey and then I got the penalty as I entered the pit lane for tyres but instead I served a penalty which I didn't deserve and that pretty much destroyed my race. so a very disappointing race which I hope to put behind me and I look forward to the next race in China.

Back to top Go down

malaysian gp race report Empty Re: malaysian gp race report

Post by kevo43 Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:59 am

Race 1: was heading for a podium thanks to Tahmid's disconnect, then the curse of the disconnect struck us all down and a restart was required.

Race 2: 1 lap quali, fair enough. Was a dry session with 71% chance of rain in race. Gambled on late rain and stuck it on 4th with the primes.
Unintentional contact with my team mate on the 1st lap spoilt things, he got an undeserved drive through (sorry mate). However other incidents involving other drivers seemed to overshadow this.
Anyhoo fairly uneventful after that till the rain set in about two thirds into the race. Pitted for intermediates, 2 laps later wets were the better tyre so pitted again. Had a few ding dongs with bolokov and bailey but 4th was always the likely finishing position due to a few spins.
Happy with the points and hoping for a dry race next time out.

kevo43

Back to top Go down

malaysian gp race report Empty Re: malaysian gp race report

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down