Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRITISH G.P

4 posters

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: APPEAL ROOM

Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty BRITISH G.P

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:07 am

BRITISH G.P Images14

POST YOUR APPEALS BELOW

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty gnh

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:00 am

GNH what an idiot. In my opinion he dont deserve a place in this league anymore after this race. I feel as though he is causing a lot of havoc within the league. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty formula one

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:02 am

gnh should b kicked hes an absoloute tool not a fair racer

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty GNH

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:03 am

Dont worry mate, im going to take some action tonight, he nearly took me out 3 times in the space of 1 straight, and everybody else was moaning about him in one way or another. Its not gonna happen again.

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty formula one

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:17 am

if u kick him out of the ferrari can i have it?

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty CAR CHANGES

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:19 am

He wont be getting kicked after one bad race, but he will be getting penalised in one way or another. Also no car changes are allowed now until the end of the season mate, sorry.

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty Re: BRITISH G.P

Post by MickWalker355 Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:27 am

i agree something needs to be sorted with him. his speed is quite good i just dont see why he drives and overtakes so crazy sometimes!!!!

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty GNH

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:26 am

Later on tonight mate, you me steff and Stevo will have to get together and decide his punishment. We are this leagues FIA so want to get it sorted out tonight mate.

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty gnhs behaviour

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:25 am

It is a big problem with gnhs overtaking. In think he gets too excited wen he has a chance of overtaking that he over does it or something. Its a shame over his aggressiveness as he is a nice genuine person, theres not a bad bone in his body and he deserved to do well and he could of finished in the top 5, but he needs to keep himself calm some how.

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty My qualifying and race pace

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:13 am

For the 2nd race running since bk stopped hosting, in both qualifying and races in valencia and last nights silverstone i have suffered car responsiveness lagg. obviously who evers hosting an online race with almost a full room of people everyone will lose several tenths of a second compared to gp mode on the same race percentage, but since bk left in my case ive been losing that amount of time plus at least another second on top of that. Im not happy at all about this because we were supposed to have someone else hosting other than stopper (ur connection isnt your fault) last night and should of got someone else to host with a better one and there is, but it never happened even when i complained at the start! Those fia rules dont mean f**k! I find it totally unfair we carried on when i was at a disadvantage! Everyones connections are different and in my case i was worst of. At valencia my pace didnt increase to normal online levels until several laps from the end when some people left! I dont know about moodymufc but i think he was affected too cause he should have been lapping at simular times to john larkin if his setup was based on 50% (im not taking your merit from you john as did deserve 2nd), but someone else does need to host because whats the point of me being here if its not fair. Whats the point?

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty CONNECTIONS

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:38 am

Firstly i dont care who hosts the session as it doesnt matter to me, but every race we had with bk and mask in the room, we had problems every week. As soon as the game loaded it would take 5 minutes before we could do anything, once the red round loading icon had disappeared. Since they have gone that hasnt been a problem, every session has loaded up perfectly and only one person out of 2 qualies and 2 races has been disconnected, and that was because he had a router problem. Secondly if you felt you had a problem before the race i was never made aware of it. I think we have established that even though we all have mics sometimes things cant be heard. I was told last week that i should of sent a ps message, so why didnt you do that to let me know ?? If having a bad connection, or not having a full green connection slows you down, then i am all for getting someone else to host, if it means getting a better time. Online play is always going to have problems, last night gnh was dancing all over the circuit and caused me to lose a good amount of time trying to second guess what his car was going to do next and wondering if he was going to hit me if i got passed him, but theres not a lot we can do about it. But IF all these problems can be wiped out by someone else hosting then bring it on.

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty VIDEO

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:39 am

DOSE ANYONE HAVE A VIDEO ?
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty VIDEO

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 am

Dont need a video to prove what he did, everyone seen it and he admitted it after the race, so no video is needed to punish him, as he has been. League 2 fia got together tonight and agreed on his punishment.

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty gnh british gp

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:13 pm

got nothin against the kid,i agree he,s quite fast but he can,t race properly good recers no when overtaking is possible or when to back out of a move,i put hours and hours of practice in for silverstone,he wrecked my race in seconds,u can say he had 1 bad gp but i heard he hit other people in the grand prix got 60secs worth of penalties got a grid penalty in qualy,he,s a kid who treats it like an arcade game and brings the quality of the league down.if your not gonna kick him ban him for a race or 2 with the threat of being kicked should it continue
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty GNH

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:23 am

He cant be kicked after one bad race, plus he has been dealt with. His punishment is in the fia section for all to see. Apart from his mouth that never stops generating noise pollution he's never been a problem!! If he continues to drive that way then he will be dealt with again. Our league have our fia panel and its been dealt with in accordance to the rules of the league.

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty Connections

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:32 am

Thanks stopper Very Happy After i spoke, which i now know i didnt speak loud enough or get ur attention better through my mic. I knew at the time i could of sent you a msg, but afterwards i thought i would have caused too much hassle so i just went ahead with the current situation feeling what happened in valencia was a off which i wasnt lol. So im glad we can sort something out for sunday m8 Very Happy

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty The GNH Virus

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:16 am

I had a chat with gnh on wednesday and from what he has told me, his R2 trigger on his controller, which he uses as his accelerator, keeps sticking after his finished pressing it down when he brakes or when his slipstreaming someone and needs to brake like the car in front to follow them through the next corner!

If his controllers R2 trigger is sticking and not releasing, its no surprise he has been colliding with people!!! All i can think is why the hell is he racing in a LEAGUE when he knows theres a serious issue with his controller??? Its total madness if you ask me! Why does he think its ok for himself compete when he knows his controllers not working properly!

I think the penalty i put forward the other day should be given to him as has no disregard for others in the league and i bet the reason he hasnt told stopper is because he knows he wont be allowed to take part!

What do you guys in the league think about this?

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty GNH

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:24 am

If thats his reason or excuse then hes an idiot to be racing. Dark knight has a problem with his wheel, thats why he cant race, but ive told him i will keep his seat until he can get it sorted. GNH would have been told exactly the same. Either way his penalty still stands and if it happens again, the future penalties will still be adhered to!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:35 pm

Cool m8 i respect your decision, now when i look back i think i was a bit extreme thinking about a race ban. Smile ps. just noticed i put 'no disregard' rather than 'no regard' lol! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:25 pm

It's not the first time he's been 'over-exuberant' when racing wheel to wheel with others. I just hope this penalty will be a learning curve for Gnh. Is Linden watching/recording the race on Sunday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:46 pm

The Only way possible for linden to film it is if you run the league 2 race at a different time to pro league, BK films pro league race linden / cookster films league 1 on Tuesday's but cant see who could film L2 from pro league :-(

Run it at 9pm n Iinden can film it :-)

Cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:42 pm

I just think it would be good for Linden (or is this you? ;_) ) to have a view. It's always easier to make comments as a driver but if people who are watching can comment then it makes events like at Silverstone a lot easier.

Back to top Go down

BRITISH G.P Empty FILMING

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 pm

That's why we have had races filmed in the past, much easier to give penalties out, being able to see exactly what went on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Exactly Stopper. One thing you can't argue with in any sport/activity etc. is video evidence. It's also a good thing to watch if you want to erase any mistakes you've made in past races. I race in cockpit view and it's something that would be good to have is video footage to see how you raced and what you can improve on. And above all makes situations much clearer and would allow others to have an opinion on events. Me and Mick didn't see Gnh do what he did so we couldn't comment on that particular issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down