Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satander British Grand Prix

3 posters

Go down

Satander British Grand Prix  Empty Satander British Grand Prix

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:39 am

(1) Overtakes off the circuit (FINAL LAP)
(2) Defend his position off the circuit cutting the final corner and maintaining his position.

A serious look at this is needed as he is the moderator who should be setting an example!

After inviting ADMIN into a PS chatroom and showing him the incident, he sees a Mercedes overtaking off circuit, weaving and cutting the corner and maintaing his position. I will try and get the vid uploaded and I will get my YouTube partner to link it or attach it to the league section of F1Ps3league section on YouTube

Back to top Go down

Satander British Grand Prix  Empty f1

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:45 am

ok john looking forward to this 1 if i had overtook u off the track a wud of got a penalty and 2nd i defended the inside because i know what u like u wud of throwed it up the inside coz u were pissed off after i over took u again on the last lap and didnt do anything wrong reminds me off spa

Back to top Go down

Satander British Grand Prix  Empty Re: Satander British Grand Prix

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:56 am

You were driving like a tosser and you were caught out. The camera is always right. You braked on the grass and skipped the corner. Plus, the game wouldnt habve given youa penalty because you undercut the inside of the corner. You had a good race last time and were clean but you've returned to your usual ways once more. I hope the FiA are consistent and are considerate in their decision because it really does exclude the fact that some drivers raced hard and well tonight. You and Gnh should go for dinner sometime!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:59 am

i did go on the grass am not denying that but i didnt overtake you off the track

Back to top Go down

Satander British Grand Prix  Empty not slightly,VERY

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:01 pm

slightly annoyed at you john as i take time from my day to steward your league not for my benefit,but for yours.i know i got kicked but i,m the permanent steward for al1 and will turn up week in week out to provide consistency in stewarding yet you elected to not trust me and run to admin where i would of made an instant descision.i am quite offended and class this as a vote of no confidence in my stewarding.i made myself available after the race in a chatroom with moody and ipswich,but there you go.i,m really really dissapointed.i take my role as steward seriously no favourites when descisions are being made. No
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:16 pm

HI guys,
I can confirm i was Invited in to see the footage john had filmed, It does to me show moody overtaking on the grass, but it also shows moody of track. Part 4 - 6mins 30sec in is the only footage i have of it.
I think the Steward Can Make the Penalty from the Video evidence i have given in the part 4 replay, but I must stress Johns footage shows more than I recorded on Cam.

Roblee - If you would like to see Johns footage before a decision is given as you may see a different picture to what i show i would be gratefull.

Moody - you need to just sit tight dont stress and await the johns video.

John - you need to et that Vid up asap, email me or txt me the vid clip and i will put it up.
BUT JOHN... Please Please DO NOT go breaking RULE 1.0. the word "Tosser" is taken as abusive please dont use it.

thanks guys
ADMIN
PS - Brilliant race To watch, really good work by all 3 up front wheel to wheel skill, made me proud ;-)
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Satander British Grand Prix  Empty my descision

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:35 pm

based on that footage i,m reversing the finishing positions between john and moody,moody should of took the inside line breaked early made the corner and driven to the finish line.i know u did,nt cut the corner on purpose moody it was a pressure situation.basically you maintained a position,in a close run race mistakes usually cost drivers places,your mistake cost u nothing add to the fact your mistake was at a critical time of the race.would really like to see johns footage asap just to have a clearer picture of events
would like lindens view as he was steward after i lost connection.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:40 pm

First of all Rob, Linden saw the race so I took it best to show him to see what he thinks. Not once have I called you a bad steward or questioned your consistency. Fact is, Moody defended the inside and to make sure I wouldn't get past, went off the circuit and cut the last corner. It's not a case of pressure, more of a case of bad clumsy driving and racing which Moody has been prone to quite a lot. He knew exactly what he was doing. I have trouble trying to upload the vids because my friend is the only one who can get it uploaded to YouTube for me. It should be done easily by Sunday/Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:32 pm

every1 makes mistakes john i'm only human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm sorry moody but you cant use that 'im only human' tripe. Otherwise that would wash with every incident.
Imagine Schumi saying ' Sorry Rubens, didn't mean to kill you, Im only human' after Hungary '10!
Moody, it's reckless and driving that you wouldn't even get in open lobbies.
The FIA need to look at this. If Ipswich was given a DSQ for overtaking another guy then someone who defends their position off the circuit should be given a points penalty or some kind of punishment. Needs consistency

Back to top Go down

Satander British Grand Prix  Empty British GP

Post by UD-War Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:59 pm

I totally disagree John, Ipswich took someone out and made his car get destroyed, thats alot different and worse than this, Rob swapped u 2 round and u eventually finished ahead of Moody so theres no point going on about this...
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down