Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abu dhabi G.P - Race reports

2 posters

Go down

Abu dhabi G.P - Race reports Empty Abu dhabi G.P - Race reports

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:23 am

Please post below.

Back to top Go down

Abu dhabi G.P - Race reports Empty Re: Abu dhabi G.P - Race reports

Post by Seanbbb90 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:14 am

quallyfied 4th, lights owt mclaren spun ryt infront ov me nw i was second ashley was in the sunset lol any way tht new guy dnt remeber his name was ryt behind me fo ages bt i cudn't shake im then we both pitted he ended up gettin by then laps later general dred was catching at about a second alap he ended up gettin by wi drs bt i was chasin im till end i cudnt det by then last lap i caught im up ryt behind im then side by side bt i ad to let it go as we wud av med contact bt all in all fun race thts wat made it fo me!!

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Abu dhabi G.P - Race reports Empty :'(

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:48 am

think i did quite good Sad but lost connection towards the end and apparently it said i got Disqualified..
qualified second..first race wasnt as i hoped Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 am

Q 9th
R 3rd

Had another awesome and thrilling race although i was shit in the first stint, the car
Just felt awful and didnt want to turn in at all.
Last 20 laps or so though where amazing, similar to last week, bbb was bout 12 seconds down the road and i chased him down and caught him.
We pitted together then it was just pure racing till the end, no more than one of us being either 2 seconds in front or 2 seconds behind.

I will post my race vids tomorrow at some point, well done to ashley on an amazing race again and winning the WDC and wish you the best in PL2 next season and also thanks for your help and winning the WCC as well Smile

My race Part 1

Part 2

Last edited by Genarel_Dread on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:57 am

gutted that i could not race,i tried to sign in 7:30pm my ps said down due to maintanance.tried at 8pm same msg.so i assumed race would be postponed.tried at 8:10pm then it let me sign in.a shame really as my qualy time would have been 1min 33.4 which i believe would have got me 2nd just a few tenths off pole.but thats that.anyway well done to ashley good win m8
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Well what can i say, Abu Dhabi isnt my favorite circuit but nailed qually and in the race ran a setup which was fast on high fuel and pulled out a huge gap before my first stop and rejoined in the lead then it was pretty much just concentrating lap after lap till the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down