Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abu Dhabi GP - Race Reports

3 posters

Go down

Abu Dhabi GP - Race Reports Empty Abu Dhabi GP - Race Reports

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:32 am

Please post below..
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Abu Dhabi GP - Race Reports Empty Re: Abu Dhabi GP - Race Reports

Post by phillipehamilton Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Qualy 3rd - only did one lap on the tyres

Race 4th - one of my worst races yet! I got shunted coming in to the 4th corner which sent me wide and found Bjorn sideways infront of me. Not sure what happened. My nearly 'fresh' tyres felt like I had done 20laps on!! Which dropped me back to last and finally the inevitable happened and took my front wing off on lap 5. I tried to stay out on the primes and only do one more stop. I seemed to have good pace on the primes too but ended up with a puncture. So was forced to pit earlier than planned, tried to see it out to the end and snatch 3rd place. Fish had an incident with bullet which moved me to 2nd. 3 laps to go with topman within a second of me, I had another puncture.

phillipehamilton

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:02 am

qualy - 7th didnt really do a hot lap, and started on primes

race - 2nd. How i got 2nd here ill never know. All i know is i had a steady race, there was all sorts of strategies going on. Evetually i came our after my last stop, about 10 seconds behind phillip, who i was sure had to pit again. He didnt pit, so i knew i had to pass him on track, about 6 laps left, fish had to pit again unexpectedly. He fed back out not far behind me on new tyres. I knew i had to pass phillip quickly and gap, to stay ahead of fish. I pulled off one of my best moves of the season, to squeeze past phill at the end of sector 2, made a gap quickly. Then fish quit, taking the pressure off me for 2nd, but also handing phillip some extra points in the process, as he was 99.9999999999% gonna pass him by the end.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down