Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungarian GP - Race Report

Go down

Hungarian GP - Race Report Empty Hungarian GP - Race Report

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:54 am

Qualified - 4th
Testing time limited me to mainly setting up the car for the race my qualifying pace was rather unknown, I decided to wait and watch the early times being posted. With about 10 mins to go I decided to get a banker lap in, my banker lap gave me 7th place but watching bonefisher go wide damage his car I missed my breaking point and dented the lap. I went out again with 3 mins remaining determine to get a quicker time, I qualified on primes and to my pleasant surprise finished fourth with 1:15 with 2 of the three cars ahead of me options.

Race - 2nd
Ha ha illskillsvip finally nails a second place...... Started in fourth got a fairly good start off the line took the first corner well and jumped up 1 place, my team mate also got a good start but unfortunately was spun, my first stint was fairly eventful as I saw a various drivers spinning out and by the time I pitted I was 2nd behind the very fast Chickie, when i rejoined the track bonefish nearly took mee out but luckly i managed to navagate the car back onto the track from being shoved onto the grass, over the next two stints I had blackdevil, linden and BK at various times for company. With 5 laps left I pitted for option tyre's and rejoined 5 seconds behind blackdevil who was second, the realisation that I had a real chance of 2nd set in I switched the engine mode up and went for it 2 laps from the end I got blackdevil in the Drs zone and pulled away to seal a proud second place.

Back to top Go down