Eni Magyar Nagydíj

Go down

Eni Magyar Nagydíj

Post by VictoriousBoy69 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:59 am

Its useless to make this topic if you dont write your report so im officially want you to post that !
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Hungarian race report

Post by kLsMaN on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:34 am

Hmm, not a lot to say about this one unfortunatly. 
In brief: different track, same sh.... result as usual! 

Managed 2 stay out of trouble in the first corner, 4th place, but as so often, pace too low so couldn't hold the position. Slipped down the rankings + screwed up my chances to catch up with other backmarkers when I waited waaaaaaaaaay 2 long 2 pit (anticipating incoming rain).
From the moment it started 2 rain, tiny bit of pace I had, got flushed away. Zero control. Slip & slide till I eventually reached finish...
GrTz
kLsMaN

Back to top Go down

Re: Eni Magyar Nagydíj

Post by stewy89 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:42 am

as  above not alot to say my start was terible 1st corner was sandwiched and spun dekk to wich i am sory ...so let him thru was last .....waited 4 the rain as i stil had pace with front guys held the 12 sec gap 4 around 4 laps then decided to pit and was a gud choice as i ended up 2nd and was chalengng 4 1st but the 3rd sector you  turn ryt then like a u turn then the pits and the straight ..wel on the 1st u turn i was trying to select wets but piked inters and didnt think i cud get wets on in tym so did another lap screwed it up ended 4th ...then starting to cach vic alot then overpushed (2 confident)then i hit the pit entry lol so ended up futher bak and tryed to push but vic just ran away with my 3rd lmao ....but i enjoyed race to say my weel still feels horable but i am geting use to it now ....any way wud like to see other posts guys i wana no how your race is
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:27 am

just wached it ther and dek i am so sory i actualy slighlty turn into u i thin ...im realy sory dek

| Results: | | | | | | | 4th | NA| 4th | 3rd | 4th | 1st | 2nd | NA | 2nd | 3rd | | | | |
                                             8 TOP 4's 1 POLE 1 WIN

stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum