Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cockpit view

3 posters

Go down

cockpit view Empty cockpit view

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:24 pm

BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

cockpit view Empty Re: cockpit view

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Interesting. Definitely seems a tiny bit further back. Probably gives a better replication of where the driver's head would actually be in real life.

Back to top Go down

cockpit view Empty i agree crank

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:44 pm

it also looks higher and you can use mirrors
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Good shout that. Also remember, the McLaren wing mirrors were made higher and straighter by McLaren anyway in real life for 2012, after Lewis Hamilton's various bumping and bashing last year Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:05 pm

I like the positioning. But the perspective of the car seems funny. Anyone else think the wheels look skinny and closer together?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:13 pm

The track warning appears greatly changed, seems the game is now much stricter on people running wide and even just leaving the track boundaries. Could get frustrating when you've made a genuine mistake running wide and the lap is invalid immediately, but overall it's great to see more enforced discipline Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

cockpit view Empty ENGINE NOISE

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:44 pm

The engine vibes sound good, that'll be excellent full belt on my x-rocker Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:43 am

Cant believe you guys are content with this Awful excuse of a Simulator.

The Input LAGG is Outrageous, I will not be even Contemplating purchasing this game if they Don't fix that.

Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:44 am

I noticed that too. It's almost a second off.

Back to top Go down

cockpit view Empty WRONG

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:22 am

ITS HIS CSR WHEEL SETTINGS

BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

cockpit view Empty view

Post by BradChick Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:07 am

Capt_Crankshaft wrote:Interesting. Definitely seems a tiny bit further back. Probably gives a better replication of where the driver's head would actually be in real life.

id say it was to far back. the driver sit with the wheel right infront of them as you can see from the helmet cams. and it also looks to high. if you have watched the f1 racing you would have heard the commentators speaking about the drivers having to raise their heads (sit up) to see a certain corner.
I have always used the cockpit view and always will. so for my this is worrying lol
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:50 am

True, the steering wheel position is a driver preference thing, so there's probably some variation though - not that Codemaster's would bother with it on a game.

Can see what you mean about it being too high. I can imagine Codemasters were always going to make it 'too high', in the same way the T-Cam isn't positioned in the middle of the car in real life. Stops the cockpit view becoming like the Mercedes cockpit on F12010, where many complained they couldn't see over the top of it. Enjoying the realism, I personally never minded it, but I guess an example of having to neutralise the experience for all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:29 am

BradChick wrote:id say it was to far back. the driver sit with the wheel right infront of them as you can see from the helmet cams. and it also looks to high...

I have always used the cockpit view and always will. so for my this is worrying lol

It looks silly and unrealistic. But I do like that you have more peripheral view.

The 2nd thing I do when I get a new racing game is switch to cockpit view after turning any aids off. Can't drive any other way.

Back to top Go down

cockpit view Empty E3 interview

Post by BradChick Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLgJqhVpBPg

Sounds so good. career sounds much better with the young drivers test introduced. also a new system called localised weather. basically saying places like spa, sector one can now be raining but sector 2 and 3 might not be. makes it much more interesting. i can see some tyre changes arnt going to go to plan in this game haha
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

cockpit view Empty F1 2012

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:30 pm

As long as it doesnt go to like an arcade game. Bit more realism would be nice, maybe a few odd mechanical breakdowns would spice the leagues up a bit!! Annoying but good lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:54 pm

3m18sec Engine wear earbox failure ill take that as stevy m8, cheers RDS your Doomed.
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

cockpit view Empty re

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:04 pm

tener its shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:22 am

they will having the steering fixed before the game is released. Its always the last thing codemasters inputs into there racing games. We all have to remember that the game is still a work in progress. its only 70% completed

Back to top Go down

cockpit view Empty f1 2012 talk

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:37 am

BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down