Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUZUKA REPLAY

3 posters

Go down

SUZUKA REPLAY  Empty SUZUKA REPLAY

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:11 pm

Back to top Go down

SUZUKA REPLAY  Empty Through the eye of the Crank

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Apologies for the awful footage of the start, have never systematically filmed/spectated a race before, so was a bit of a mindfuck for me! Equally sorry for the quietness of the vid, thought it would be louder on playback, will turn my TV up next time, so less of my monotonous voice in future haha

But either way, I capture a couple of noteworthy incidents and generally give each driver a decent amount of camera time hopefully. So enjoy Smile

Back to top Go down

SUZUKA REPLAY  Empty replay concern

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:31 pm

good thing that someone else captured a race on video,only watched a couple of mins,but about 27 28mins in u appear to tell fredster that u were filming him and that he did a reasonable overtake,i believe that anyone filming a race should have absoloutly no communication with any driver in forming him he is being filmed or about overtaking this could be viewed as some sort of coaching,if fred had pulled off an overtake which he thought was fair then you thought otherwise and said so thus prompting fred to let driver back passed him,i would feel it was unfair especially if he finished ahead of me and escaping a penalty.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

SUZUKA REPLAY  Empty Never Fear Rob-Lee

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Don't worry Rob, I had muted all the racers in the lobby before qualifying. Only people I could hear and communicate with were my fellow spectators and moderators, if we were checking on who was being filmed and who to look out for etc.

Back to top Go down

SUZUKA REPLAY  Empty Re: SUZUKA REPLAY

Post by Admin Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:43 pm

"only watched a couple of mins,but about 27 28mins in" lolol.

All Spectators Muted all the drivers, inc me, Although i left Comms open with Ipswich.
No coaching or Help was given to any driver's.

Thanks
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

SUZUKA REPLAY  Empty my view

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:15 am

sorry thats all i got
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down