Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turkish GP - Race Report

Go down

Turkish GP - Race Report Empty Turkish GP - Race Report

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Post below ...

Back to top Go down

Turkish GP - Race Report Empty Qualy - 13th, Race - 2nd

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Qualy - 13th

Decided not to do a run as I was struggling with the tyre wear around here, and thought it would be beneficial not to do a run.

Race - 2nd

Got off to a good start, made a few gutsy moves and made my way up to 8th or 7th by the end of lap 1. Then I went about catching and passing the guys ahead as soon as I could. Had some great wheel to wheel racing with illskills and eventually got the pass sealed. Was then delighted to see chickie drop the car apparently in front of me, which promoted me to 5th at the time. With the guys ahead making pit stops, I was promoted to first, and it stayed this way until I came into the pits, and put on the options from the primes. Came out around chickie and illskills again, and had again some good battling, but managed to come out on top again, and once again with other people pitting, was quite lonely in 1st for a while, before my last stop, I went options again and came out 2nd behing f1setupblog. I was about 10 seconds behind him, and pushed my hardest, setting fastest lap after fastest lap, but could only close the gap to about 3 seconds, before I settled for 2nd and backed off. Quite a lonely race apart from one or two short spells, but happy to be joint top with bk in the drivers standing, and fantastic to see Sauber coming ever closer to that constructors title. Looking forward to Catalunya now as the Sauber test driver appears to have once again come up with a great initial setup. Must say congratulations to f1setupblog, drove an absolutely flawless race with no errors, thought I was going to be a runaway winner because I didn't realise how far ahead you were. Great race all, see you next week.

Back to top Go down

Turkish GP - Race Report Empty Re: Turkish GP - Race Report

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:33 am

Qually - Stupid car................aaarrgghhhhh!

Race - Stupid stupid stupid Driver AAAARRRGGGGHH!!
Apologies to all i Hit mainly Black_Devil, sorry mate.

What to learn from turkey. - Don't go Around to my Drug fested Mates house before a race ;-(
Been to the betty ford clinic all week so im looking forward to a clean race from a Reformed clean driver.

Back to top Go down

Turkish GP - Race Report Empty Re: Turkish GP - Race Report

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down