Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decisions & Penalties Round 1 - Belgium

Go down

Decisions & Penalties Round 1 - Belgium Empty Decisions & Penalties Round 1 - Belgium

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:24 am

First of all for persistent corner cutting, overtaking after using a corner cut to gain speed and not giving the place back, and for causing a collision - Stevo_1106 has been docked 6 points from his drivers' tally and McLaren have 6 points docked from their constructors' tally, AND Stevo_1106 is banned from driving at Round 2 in Suzuka.

To be perfectly clear, this decision was made by the FIA representitives as a whole, I will not be telling people my own personal view on the matter, the decision has been made in an open, well thought out way. End of.

Decisions made by me about other race incidents or wrong-doings will be posted once I've tallied up my notes.

Back to top Go down

Decisions & Penalties Round 1 - Belgium Empty Re: Decisions & Penalties Round 1 - Belgium

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:45 am

Right, I've tallied up all the wrong-doings (based solely on linden's video it must be said, so inevitably some incidents have been missed).

Corner Cuts:

Stevo_1106, 26 Corner Cuts!
brianjohnson43, 15 Corner Cuts
Rhian1111, 7 Corner Cuts
JohnLarkin2011, 7 Corner Cuts
ipswich1992, 3 Corner Cuts
MoodyMufc, 2 Corner Cuts

Just to reiterate, Steve was not punished solely for the corner cuts, just incase this is what some believe. Read the previous post.

Back to top Go down

Decisions & Penalties Round 1 - Belgium Empty Re: Decisions & Penalties Round 1 - Belgium

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:24 am

Explicit Warnings go out to:

brianjohnson43 - Other league moderators are nowhere near as leniant. Please try to reduce your corner cutting. 15 filmed is too much even given the conditions, most were not down to the conditions either.

Moderate Warnings go to:

Rhian1111
JohnLarkin2011

Both need to try a bit harder to reduce corner cuts throughout the race, 7 is border line between being down to the conditions and poor driving. Again other mods are not as leniant.

I accept myself and moody both ran wide 3 times and twice repsectively. 1,2,3 and maybe even 4 would be put down to natural conditions - tyre wear, and additionally the poor and changing conditions. Moody try to look to not do any at all, I am not innocent and will be trying my best to reduce on my 3 during the race in Suzuka.

In the next post I'll review the left over, semi-serious incidents that occured that have not yet been reviewed and covered by me in the thread.

Last edited by ipswich1992 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:29 am

Sorry ive put this in this section Ipswich. I understand your reply mate, Would i be able to spectate the race to night please? Thanks
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:32 am

Thats fine steve. Rds also wants to spectate. The more the merrier to view potential incidents

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:36 am

Thats excellent mate thankyou!
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:04 am

Okay then to sum up the 2 remaining incidents that need to be brought up

06:06 Video 1.

Rhian barges brian off the circuit at the bus stop.

Brian gives Rhian space on the run up to the bus stop after realising it would be close. Rhian responds by barging into him at the corner.

Rhian - you are given a serious warning for your conduct here. This is unacceptable and another incident like this will result in you getting a penalty of some kind. What makes it worse is Brian was clearly giving you a lot of space and you didnt thank him very nicely.

As brian didnt lose raw time or get damage from the incident no penalty is given, coupled with it being rhians first offense. do it again in suzuka or something similar and a penalty will be given whether the other driver is hindered or not.

go to 11:49 video 1, check out my mean power slide on fucked soft tyres in the rain Very Happy

13:30 video 1

it seems here like brian brake tests rhian, now i was on the track at this point on dry tryes and know how hard it was to break and how early you had to.

rhian was on fresh inters so had more confidence and braking ability.

seeing how close he came to being collected with john as well shows that everybody braked early there not just brian.

tbh its debatable whether rhian would have made the corner full stop without a force india to help him break Razz

i am warning brian as not to appear one sided.

no penalty will be given as i said the conditions and different specs of tyres make it impossible that this was intentional.

catch you tonight for suzuka Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:05 am

topic closed as all decisions have been made and no further reviewing is left to take place.

edit - well for some reason i dont have mod capabilities on this section -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down