Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race Etiquette

Go down

Race Etiquette Empty Race Etiquette

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:53 am

Racers,

Having seen the topic put up by League 1 Assists Moderator Rob-Lee77 I thought I would do the same just to remind you all of a things...

Firstly, echoing what Rob has said, I would like to remind you that If you are not on a hot lap in Qualifying please stay away from the racing line and do no interfere with anyone who is on a lap. I saw this problem happen last week at Spa when someone didn't move out of the way in Simulation League 1 and it can really spoil someone's Qualifying Session. So just to remind you IF YOU ARE NOT ON A LAP, PLEASE STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THE RACING LINE AS POSSIBLE.

Also, I would like to bring up the problem of people pressing start before the race. The Pro League noticed this a couple of races back, it only occurred for 2 races but non the less it is very annoying. So when coming back into your garage to start the race please do not press start away, some people might have slight tweaks to do with their setup and some might want to change their pit strategy. SO PLEASE WAIT UNTILL EVERYONE HAS CONFIRMED THAT THEY ARE READY TO START THE RACE. THEN WE CAN PRESS START.

I hope you bare these things in mind for the next race at Monza
Cookster

Back to top Go down