Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgian Grand Prix - Appeal

3 posters

Go down

Belgian Grand Prix - Appeal Empty Belgian Grand Prix - Appeal

Post by dizzymind Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:43 pm

dear FIA members.

After last nights belgian grand prix result i like to apeal the race and ask the FIA to investigate how things went there after the diabolical 3 times restart. No red flag was incured after 4 people lost connection to the qually session. Its up to the moderators discretion to do what he wants after a couple of restarts but it wouldve been nice if some clear agreements wouldve been made before the start. After how many times is it up to the mods discretion? I know that the pack agreed to not restart the session after the 3th time because they were anoyed by the multiple restarts and possibly to happy it were again a clear race. Unfortunatly we were not consulted in this desicion. How and when is decided that its not worth restarting when I, some other persons and my teammate loose connection, but it is worth restarting when one person alone loose connection.The argument of the second invite arose but i didnt get it. Didnt questions arose such as why we didnt join imediatly? As the moderator was the winner of the race an impartial decision to not red flag from his side is impossible. I mean, since he won the race his natural decision would be to not red flag and rescedule it. I know our moderator is allso an FIA member, i hope that he's able to step out of his driver role and keep impartial view on things.If possible i like to talk about this in a closed loby with all the FIA members, myself and my teammate.

I thought this league was about sportsmanship,

Thanks for youre kind consideration.

dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down

Belgian Grand Prix - Appeal Empty Re: Belgian Grand Prix - Appeal

Post by Admin Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:29 pm

I will be bringing this up in the FiA meeting on monday night, mickw will be present in the meet and i will invite you in dizzy for a chat in there mate.

I have spoke to all drivers and they are all deeply regret full for you and mick, more so you due to it being your home race, there has been suggestion to re-run without counting the results.

My heart goes out to you dizzy and mickw, I understand both appeals and will do my best to fight your corner.

cheers
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzymind Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:46 pm

thanks mate, much apreciated!
dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down

Post by MickWalker355 Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Thanks alot admin but lost course I think we were kicked before qually started!!!! There were 2 drivers in the lobby that had never raced before maybe it was there being there making us get kicked off??? There not fighting for a drive next season we are they should have been dropped out before 4 regulars?

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:10 am

The FiA came to a Verdict of a RE-RUN for the Belgium SPA GP, to be Held SUNDAY 4th March 7.30pm.

The conclusion was a Near Unanimous decision that due to a Very bad Connection by all racers the only fair way was to re-run the race.

ALSO NOTE**
"mickW" made a good point about non League drivers filling in, It was decided that you must SIGN UP a RESERVE driver for your Team. This way only reserve will be allowed a seat as a replacement, also if there is no reserve driver available then NO other can fill that place.

Thanks
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzymind Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Great news,

thanks members of the FIA, great work! Smile
dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:03 am

I support my teammates appeal. I will not appeal any further, since there has been made a fair and very sportsman-like decision by the FIA, to restart @the4th.

Ambassa_dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:15 am

Thanks ambass,
Sportsman and fair is exactly what joining a league is about :-)

I hope all can see the FiA is not anybody's enemy.
It consists of 10-15 drivers all driving in a league and nearly all from day 1 have been involved. So we know how it is out there on track :-)

Cheers
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down