Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgian Grand Prix - Driver Of The Day

2 posters

Go down

Belgian Grand Prix - Driver Of The Day Empty Belgian Grand Prix - Driver Of The Day

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Vote below...

Back to top Go down

Belgian Grand Prix - Driver Of The Day Empty Re: Belgian Grand Prix - Driver Of The Day

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:51 am

Driver Of The Day - Ravve__

Reason - Ravve__ seems to be a bit of a dab hander in the rain. The last couple of wet races we have done he's finished pretty high up. This was no different. A good race from him with only 1 stop. He was able to stay close to me near the beginning but slowly dropped of in the second half of the race. Maybe just trying to consolidate 2nd place. Well Done Ravve__

Back to top Go down

Belgian Grand Prix - Driver Of The Day Empty Re: Belgian Grand Prix - Driver Of The Day

Post by dizzymind Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:13 pm

i dont know who to select as driver of the day. perhaps i should choose myself because it was my home grand prix. if not i choose linden because he's allways so kind to let you trough if he caused you a problem.
ravve was allso doing wel and the captain suprised me to take P3 from me. hmmmm choises...choises.
dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:19 pm

I voted crank last time for getting the Champagne, But this time im gunna choose Dizzy.
NOT because he has mentioned my kindness on track, no, the fact that he Got a 4th at his home GP in after the dreadfull start he had was Brilliant drive.

He has impressed the Ferrari Team with his Calm attitude and we will certainly be in talks with his agent at the end of the season.

Cheers
Lind

Back to top Go down

Post by MickWalker355 Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:31 pm

my vote goes to thacookster was a perfect drive in horrible conditions even when i overtook him on lap 2 or three he got a penalty for nothing and still kept calm to bring it home for 1st well done raave and dizzy tho it was hard to choose cbetween the three

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down