Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirt 2 Or WRC 2?

Go down

Dirt 2 Or WRC 2? Empty Dirt 2 Or WRC 2?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:45 am

I wanna buy a rally game but I don't know which is best. Anyone who has played these please can you give me some advice! Graphics, gameplay, overall content etc.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Dirt 2 Or WRC 2? Empty Re: Dirt 2 Or WRC 2?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:36 am

Dirt3 is probably your best bet if you're gonna by a Dirt ;p ...Haven't played much of the WRC. Hope this helps lol ;P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:43 am

WRC 2 all the way, Full WRC teams n drivers, loads of stages etc. Dirt is a mockery to rallying - altho the graphics are better

Back to top Go down

Dirt 2 Or WRC 2? Empty wrc2

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:29 am

Whats the graphics like compared to gameplay? Do u use wheel? Bit hesitant about using wheel on rally game, dont wanna give wheel to much stick!! Too expensive to replace lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:44 am

WRC 2 graphics are not as bad as people make out. Theyre not as good as Dirt but very playable.

The gameplay in my eyes is immense. the cars are very stiff but loose when flinging them through hairpins.

I dont use a wheel - i tried it and didnt get a good feel from the steering, most games bar GT5 are too aracde based - by that i mean they are designed for Dualshock/xbox control use, so it's not surprising the control feels better.

a wheel on dirt 3 would get destroyed, it shakes around like no-ones business. however when i did use my wheel on WRC 2 on a gravel stage it didnt rattle, just vibrated a little. then a lot when i slammed it into the rocks Razz this game definitely wont destroy it though should you chose to use a wheel.

At the price as well WRC 2 is a bargain.

Back to top Go down

Dirt 2 Or WRC 2? Empty wrc2

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:52 am

Thanks matey, i just ordered it. Watched a few vids on youtube, the vids with wheels looked pretty effortless so looking forward to mr postman bringing it to me lol 18 quid new off play.com, not bad! Thanks for info fella Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:00 am

Hehe, no worries. Just glad there's another rally fan around Smile not many of us on here I don't think

Back to top Go down

Dirt 2 Or WRC 2? Empty rally rules

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:09 am

Yeah, have to play online when i get it!! Love rally that much, i nearly got wiped out by yuha kankinen ( dunno how you spell it) in the breacon beacons, rally of wales about 14 yrs ago! Dosey cunt me stands on the OUTSIDE of the track in the forest, after a corner. Bastard missed me by inches lol good times Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down