Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirt 3 Championship

4 posters

Go down

Dirt 3 Championship Empty Dirt 3 Championship

Post by BradChick Sat May 18, 2013 1:54 am

Hi all, i would like to know who has Dirt 3?

Im hoping if there are enough people with the game, then a Rally and RallyCross championship could be added to the site in a couple of weeks. I would of course mod or help mod the championship if need be.
Other championship can be included for future seasons, for example, Buggys or head to head rounds.

Even a Gymkhana series could be added for some Freestyle drifting, jumping and point scoring. for a bit of fun.

Heres a quick taster of a Rally stage in Michigan that i have just recorded.

Here is a Rallycross example recorded with help from Muzza in AL2.  This was recorded on Dirt 2.
Was a brilliant Race.  You guys need to watch it till the end to see why  Wink

Please sign up below if youre interested!

Thanks, Chickie
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Dirt 3 Championship Empty DIRT 3

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Sat May 18, 2013 2:20 am

Dirt 3 hmmmm ......well am a dirty old man so am up for that.

Dirt 3 Championship Maxres10
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Dirt 3 Championship Empty Re: Dirt 3 Championship

Post by BradChick Sat May 18, 2013 2:49 am

Haha BK great Smile

Heres a general proposal for the rules and championship structure that i think would work well. Tell me what you think...

RALLY...

The rally championship will take place once a week. Each week will be the setting for a different country/venue. During that night all competitors will race each stage included within that country. Usually between 5-8 stages. Each stage can take between 1.20 - 3.30 minutes to complete. An overall winner will be announced for the venue by scoring the shortest time over all the stages. The same thing will be completely the week later - and so on - until all venue are complete. Each race will be set with random weather conditions which will be announced prior to the race so player can practice.
These conditions may range from: Sunny, Wet, Rain, Snow, Ice, Night and Dusk.

At the end of all Venues the overall WRC, World Rally Champion will be annouced. This driver will have performed the best throughout the season!

All assists are allowed! And all players are welcome! As all cars have roughly the same performance, drivers can chose there liverys and cars.

RALLYCROSS...

The rallycross championship will be run similar to our current F1 championship. Each week a stage will be chosen. A short 5 lap race will be run at the start to determain qualifying positions. A longer 15 or 20 lap race will then be run.
A day time and night time race will be held at each event. The day time race will be run first and the night time race will start with a reverse order of the days finishing positions. Once again after all events are complete, our champion will be announced.

Again all assists are allowed and players may chose there own car and livery.
Contact IS allowed in this disipline! However, any contact seen to be unsportsman-like will be penalysed.

Team events are also a posibilty on this game. So team mates may be introduced into the Rallycross championship.

Hope you guys see the potential to this league and hope to see you on the track...

Thanks, Chickie
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Dirt 3 Championship Empty piudwjg

Post by muzza-_-3 Sat May 18, 2013 6:20 am

ill join ya fat skid been Razz
muzza-_-3
muzza-_-3

Back to top Go down

Post by DeKKadent (GP2 Mod) Sat May 18, 2013 6:29 am

I'm up for that ,gimme a shout
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by BradChick Sat May 18, 2013 7:35 am

Great! Thats 4/8 drivers. If there are only 6 or 7 drivers the game allows room for a steward to retire from the race
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Post by BradChick Sun May 19, 2013 2:39 am

Head 2 Head Tournament... Consisting of 4 rounds?
Providing there is an even number of drivers

(I was driving the Mini)
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down