Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interwiev with Deano94DCFC

Go down

Interwiev with Deano94DCFC Empty Interwiev with Deano94DCFC

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:33 am

1. What you think about race in Valencia ? 
Very good race, wasn't expecting anything because Valencia is 1 of my worst tracks but did better than expected.

2. Are changeable conditions ruin you race ?
Conditions actually helped my race, pitted 1 lap later than everyone else for Inters at the start and it paid of big time after being in 5th before everyone pitted, it worked perfectly staying 1 lap later because came out just behind Muzza for 2nd.

3. What you think about this years championship fight ?
It's a very close battle and will go all the say to the end, expecting VB to win to be honest, he's gonna pull away more at Italy as i'm absent so he'll pull more away, so I gotta close the gap up in these next 4 races but it's gonna be very interesting fight for the title.

4. What you think what chances you have to be promoted?
I'm expecting to get promoted, don't know who will come up as well it's a very close battle behind with the Lotus's .

5. Next week is Britain, some opinions ?
 Silverstone, home race for a lot of people, one of my best tracks, expecting at least another podium, hopefully can keep my record up of scoring a podium every race, hopefully Fred turns up for Williams as well to score some big points for the team, he seems quick round Silverstone as well, so maybe 3 way battle for win between, the Williams and VB.

Thank you Deano,
Vic.
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down