Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India Decisions and Penalties

2 posters

Go down

India Decisions and Penalties Empty India Decisions and Penalties

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:35 am

Please Post Below...........

Back to top Go down

India Decisions and Penalties Empty Re: India Decisions and Penalties

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:36 am

RRacier is to recieve a 2pt penalty for crashing into Rob at turn 3 & carrying on into the gravel disrupting Kevo aswell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjyPotCMXbo
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

India Decisions and Penalties Empty appeal decision

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:54 am

I already apologized to ROB I owe KEVO one two I just messed up what can i say i waited for them both to carry on i ruined my own race as well ...i forgot just a time penalty so i gave myself a drive thru ...carry on camping rr

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:04 pm

i appreiciate the apology rracer buddy,but its for the steward to give out penalties and not for the drivers to decide for themselves,also it doesnt give me back the valuble time i lost.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:10 pm

I appreciate you apology to Rob & Kevo. I gave you the 2pt penalty because your 10sec penalty you recieved later didnt effect you. If you gave yourself a drivethru, which that didnt effect you either then thats wrong because the league makes the rules on your penalty not you mate & you didnt tell me so how was i to know? Sorry for the tone please dont take it to heart.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

India Decisions and Penalties Empty NO PROBLEM

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:26 pm

I screwed up and i felt bad for it happening i dont believe i have caused any other incidents since i have been in the league . Except for the bandit incident.I think I got off lightly and I have no bad feeling ...except for buggering up other peoples races.I appreciate the job people do to make this a good and fair league.And except any punishment that the FIA hands down.I didnt mean anything by saying i gave myself a penalty i just forgot about the time penalty which is nothing compared to what happened . We all make mistakes , embarrasing but a fact . And I got a new set of primes lol after lap one ...the options were done anyway lolIndia Decisions and Penalties Embarrassed-chip

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:06 am

Thats your 2nd incident mate Hockenheim hairpin your 1st but you put your video up as a equaliser for that. This time it wasnt just a hit you cost Rob & Kevo over 10secs of time to fall behind thats what i manly penalised you for.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down