Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India Decisions and Penalties

Go down

India Decisions and Penalties Empty India Decisions and Penalties

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:45 am

Stewards Decision:
After reviewing footage i was able to take the 20 second penalty off Muzza-_-1993 which promotes him to 4th.
I

Back to top Go down

India Decisions and Penalties Empty Re: India Decisions and Penalties

Post by canaby Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:55 am

thats all fair but i had two incidents with flecter and and finished 6 well now 7 and still he above me nothing done about it if it was my then take me oil but this needs look at im not the type of person to say anything but after the race on friday then saturday i just stop there....not happy. BRING BK ROB LEE

canaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:40 am

1st of all Canaby i made a mistake as i was gonna give fletcher 6th but changed my mind because of the incident and 2nd ive been MOD the whole time so your actually saying i did a good job, ive been having a hard time with personal stuff so im sorry if i put that first i show up to your races every week cause im interested but im gonna make the odd mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by canaby Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:33 am

sorry bob if u think i was gettin at u i was just havin a rant ur r doing ur job kid but personal life does come first as i no i have a 2 year old and another due in july so i find it hard at times myself to get at my ps3 for 8.30 also everyone make mistakes. thanks for ur reply

canaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down