Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assist league's recognition

4 posters

Go down

Assist league's recognition Empty Assist league's recognition

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:55 am

I felt it's time for people who have done a good job in the assist category to be recognized for their glorious efforts.

Rob-lee77: You have been essential in pushing the assist leagues forward and you have been instrumental in making the race days a success and enjoyable for all to participate in. It is of profound sadness that you are leaving and the impact of this will be felt heavily across the board in the assist leagues and I want to thank you for your help in making the assist leagues what they are, you should be proud of that mate.

F1xStevo_87: It has been well documented that YOU Stevo have been behind of the success of AL2, you constant dedication kept that league together and now is one of the greatest leagues on the site. I think you will become a great success in your new challenge, that of AL1 and you will be key in pushing it forward, good luck mate.

Bobjim123: You did well to set up the AL3 league and to keep it ruining makes it a success, however I believe it'll be a tough road for you to follow being mod of two leagues can be straining I would imagine however, I do believe you have the capacity to be a success and to drive both leagues forward and I hope you are successful in doing so.

MoodyMufc2013: If it wasn't for you AL1 wouldn't be the league it is today and you should feel pride what you have accomplished with that league, something everybody in the assist leagues should be grateful for, it's a shame that you "backed down" as AL1 mod as you have achieved that league into greatness and hopefully you can now do that with the FIFA league.

JOHANONETIME: This guy races in every race but yet is around 3 seconds off the pace and finishes last every race and that is DEDICATION at it's finest, I hope you score some good points tonight in Korea mate you deserve it.

Kevo, RRACIER and Tahmid_11: Again for dedication, you guys are the original members from this season and you've done a good job to keep it going.

Back to top Go down

Assist league's recognition Empty Finally

Post by UD-War Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:59 am

Finally someone else who thinks the same lol, but out of all people u bandit bolokov was the least expected, haha joking lol. I totally agree with those words
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Assist league's recognition Empty Re: Assist league's recognition

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:59 am

Here here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:59 am

Thanks mate that means alot to me Smile i say on behalf of all of us that they were the most kind words ive heard you say/type. I completely agree with everything you said Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:06 am

excellent mate,thanks for those kind words,couldnt agree more all the guys mentioned and the entire assist leagues drivers who race week in week out i thankyou all.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Assist league's recognition Empty Assist league's recognition

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:11 am

Everything I said was on behalf of everybody in the assist leagues and we all are grateful for all your valiant efforts in making the leagues what they are, without YOU guys the assist leagues will crumble. All of you are the ticking of the heart that keeps it going and on behalf of everybody on the site I say thank you for making the leagues what they are and to push the leagues in the right direction.

Back to top Go down

Assist league's recognition Empty just no

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:04 pm

i'm sorry but i can not accept this recognition of a guy claims i backed down when i respectfully moved aside furthermore he moves from al1 to al3 and claims i backed down a bit of a hypocrite and i totally lost the little respect i had left for you when you tramped me i felt physically sick you should hang your head in shame.

Your Welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Very kind words, you AL guys have really shown how the site should run. PL have gone through difficulties this year and you guys have really set a high standard and a good example on how a site should be run.

Everyone in AL should be very proud of their contributions.

The site is on the up and surely things can only get better for our leagues.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:23 am

Thankyou Bolokov that very nice of you! & Everything you said for everyone else! I have to laugh at what you wrote for Bobjim "You did well to set up the AL3 league and to keep it 'ruining' makes it a success" im surprised he agreed with that, but sometimes... lol. & as for you Moody we all know you backed down, just admit it! lol.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down