Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRO leagues FIA Members

Go down

PRO leagues FIA Members  Empty PRO leagues FIA Members

Post by dizzymind Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:08 am

This is a message to all Pro league's drivers and FIA members.

to the FIA members:

May I remind all FIA members to put every monday night 10 GMT in your agenda's for FIA meeting. I know all of you are aware this takes place at this date and time but the showup lately has been very meagre. It can happen that you cant make the meeting once in a while but if so, please let somebody know you cant make it. PM or PSN message to Cookster, Vernon or me would suffice. Good thing that appeals lately have been going down. This mostly due to removal of ILLSKILZZ and his infamous friend AskFidla.Who we was spending most of our valuable time on these two .... anyways, So there's usualy not to many painfull decisions to make or votes to be casted. Nevertheless If you
think there's not enough to say or not enough topics to bespeak then feel free to add something to the agenda yourself. This is what allso defines us as FIA members, a channel to make progress and innovation to the site. On the other hand of course, if you have lost intrest in FIA or think your not making any contribution at all you can always step down, of course without hard feelings.

to the drivers:

In Pro1 FIA is already well represented, for Pro2 i'd like to ask two new volunteers to step forward and make themselves known. Remember that if you want to volunteer you need to know the site's rules and have a pritty much clean sleeve regarding penalty's and/or racing etiquete. You can apply thrue PM on the site only, to me dirrect. When you do make an application, write a short text about why you think you are the man for the job. these applications will be considered next FIA meeting, monday 28th of januari. (I'm not the only person who decides who gets the position, its a mutual FIA decision)

thanks sincerely
Dizz
dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down