Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Race Reports

2 posters

Go down

Singapore Race Reports Empty Singapore Race Reports

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:43 am

Please post below...
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Singapore Race Reports Empty Re: Singapore Race Reports

Post by kevo43 Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:14 am

Wet quali - wrong tyres (2:30ish lap on inters).
Race: finished 4th. Was expecting mayhem and carnage, instead had a mediocre race. Kept the car out of the barriers which was all I could hope for. Special shout out to Tahmid for lapping me so I didn't have to race full distance.

Had a strange issue with tyres, started on primes and pitted for options lap 12. Stayed out to lap 20 and slapped primes back on to take me to end (31 lap race) but they were completely knackered after 5 laps so had to make another stop. Made no difference to my finishing position. Just wanted to share that with y'all

kevo43

Back to top Go down

Singapore Race Reports Empty singapore sling

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:54 am

Singapore Race Reports Jenson-Button_2496216QUALY was a disaster put wrong tires on twice and could hardly set a time. Shortest race of my career. Lap one passed K MAN and could see ROB bearing down on me.Lap 2 coming down the straight stayed over to the left as i didnt want alot of pressure on me.ROB passed me and i either locked the brakes or just miscalculated brake point and ran into ROB. My right sidepod just glanced the wall and that was all she wrote.Again apologise to ROB LEE.Car felt good and should have scored a few points .Again what is F1 spelled backwards. IF...IF ONLY THIS HADNT HAPPENED ETC .Oh well as they say thats racin RR

Back to top Go down

Singapore Race Reports Empty Re: Singapore Race Reports

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down