Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stick To The Rules

Go down

Stick To The Rules Empty Stick To The Rules

Post by Admin Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:29 am

Hi All,
I must remind all Leagues that one of the points of being online and racing in a league is to WIN :-)
A few ppl have raised issues on some of my rules I have put in place and reasoning for them, let me explain my reasoning behind them.

The Car BAN.
Sauber was banned due to its performance being so fast actually quicker than the Ferrari team and close on par with red bull. Fact go try it yrself.!
Williams was banned due to its performance being slow therefor being very uncompetitive in most races.
Upon that knowledge gained I banned them ( see Equal performance issue)

The EQUAL performance issue
We all know that racing in EQUAL isn't strictly true when you hav Realistic, tc off and tyre wear and fuel wear on, so on that basis the cars have different performance down to aeros n driving style. So this allows the Moderator the chance at the start of the season to allocate cars to the drivers with handicaps ie slow driver in faster cars and fast drivers in slower cars to make it even Stevens ish at the start. Please note we can't punish or treat faster drivers unfairly to much for being fast there here to WIN to :-) I advice slower drivers to Practice more and improve there speed to be competetive and not expect to be given the fastest car if the moderator chooses not to deligate the cars evenly.
I have left scope for them to do so!

7 teams only
Biggest reason for this is divers having incidents without witnesses causing bad and ill feeling towards one another and dropping out the league, to stop this we put FIA in and Appeal rooms but that's not enough so a strong and tuff decision was made to have the race recorded in spectator mode there for hopefully capturing the problems and being able to be as fair as possible. I Hate the appeal room and to be honest we should have them removed and a FIA email in confidentiality is a better method then the FIA can announce an investigation and outcome without any one knowing the source but using clear video evidence to back up the FIA reasoning.
That is the only reason behind that !

Hope that clears up any issues and querys

Thanks
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Stick To The Rules Empty williams to slow

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:48 am

Oi the williams aint to slow the other cars are to fast

Back to top Go down