Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPANISH G.P

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: APPEAL ROOM

Go down

SPANISH G.P Empty SPANISH G.P

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:10 am

SPANISH G.P Images14

POST YOUR APPEALS BELOW

Back to top Go down

SPANISH G.P Empty Re: SPANISH G.P

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:04 pm

WTF is the mask playing at I was coming to lap him and he goes to let me through just before the chicane then he speeds up and clips me and takes me out then In the process of that happening he gets me a puncture and no front wing hence how I ended up in the wall opposite the pit entrance and dnf me

Back to top Go down

SPANISH G.P Empty INCIDENT

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Once the replay of the race is uploaded i will view it, then decide on any action to be carried out. What lap was it on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:43 am

Cheers m8 it was on the 8 lap just before ibwas due to pit

Back to top Go down

SPANISH G.P Empty Spanish GP Penalties

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:59 am

Dear Stopper

I would like to appeal over my excess penalties with led me to be disqualified as i could not keep up with them.

My 1st penalty was fair but then after my drive through finish i then started receiving more and more penalties thanks to the glichy system it is. If my case is proved through the footage, i know i wont get my 3rd place back after my first penalty, but as 5 people finished the race is there a chance i could claim 6th place in points and standings?

Many Thanks

Stevo_1106 aka Steve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:02 am

4-7 laps from the end about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 am

Sorry my mistake 10-7 laps from the end

Back to top Go down

SPANISH G.P Empty GLITCH

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:05 am

Will have a look mate as soon as lindens replay is uploaded. If it shows that the penalties were given for no reason, then i see no reason why you couldnt have sixth , as you had already served your drive through ( i seen you pull in for it ). Good to see that your prepared to settle for sixth, even though you probably could have finished higher.

Back to top Go down

SPANISH G.P Empty cars comin back on track

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Im not after extra points or owt like but just think steff scottish needs to calm down. He went off the track on the second lap and just cut straight back in front of me. Nothing happened so not bothered but it could of been a bad accident. Watch the replay lap 2 towards the end of the lap . Very Happy

Back to top Go down

SPANISH G.P Empty SCOTTISH

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Ok ill have a look when its ready!

Back to top Go down

SPANISH G.P Empty ALL APPEALS

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:37 am

As the video of the Spanish G.P is now available, any warnings or punishments should be served within 24 hrs. Please watch this space if it concerns you Very Happy

Back to top Go down

SPANISH G.P Empty THEE_MASK

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:00 am

After reviewing the video of Sunday's race, it has been decided that thee_mask is issued with a warning an warned about his conduct in future races.
This relates to numerous incidents, mainly not moving over under blue flag situations.
Other incidents were reported but to be fair thee_mask was suffering from lag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:52 am

To Stopper

I have watched all of race footage and now remember i received my 1st penalty jus before the end of lap 21 on the last chicane as i very clearly cut both apexs of it, & i served my drive through on lap 23. but sadly any footage of me driving round the chicane on later laps wasnt shown as understandably Linden Warden had to make sure u & mickr were being fair with each others frantic battle for 1st, so i will jus have to wait & see and hope i can be reinstated in the points.

Thanks

Stevo_1106

Back to top Go down

SPANISH G.P Empty SIXTH PLACE

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:00 am

Unfortunately mate I don't think we gonna be able to give you sixth. I believe what your saying but if we gave you sixth, then everybody would want the same done and it would cause mayhem, plus others may not be as truthful. All I can say is do your best to record your races then it will be far easier to sort things like this, sorry can't do any more about it mate.

Back to top Go down

SPANISH G.P Empty froze in the pits

Post by THEE_MASK Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:02 pm

i would like to ask if i can have my points for 7th place as i drove into the pits my car froze infront of my pit crew.
please let me know as soon as posible. Laughing

you can see it on the video
THEE_MASK
THEE_MASK

Back to top Go down

SPANISH G.P Empty CAR FREEZE

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:56 pm

We can discuss it , but as with stevo, if we do this once, we will end up having to do it every race, as the game still does have some grey areas. Like i say though, we will discuss it and come to a decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down