Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro League Three

Go down

Pro League Three Empty Pro League Three

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:36 am

Well, thats it, all done and dusted, and what a final race !!! wet, wet, wet, and the weather werent much better either ! although ashley had won the title, there were still a few people needing good results to gain promotion or finish runner up ( that was me ). Unfortunately i had the worst race of my entire life and blew it. I finished 6th but antonios who was in third in the champ, finished third to pip me to the runners up spot by one point. Rob lee who was only needing to stay ahead of burty to clinch the last promotion spot unfortunately crashed out, meaning his team mate, mansellsmum, snatched the 4th spot by, again , a single point, with a superb 2nd place. General dread in the toro rosso took a great win to take their constructors points over 400 !!!!!. Overall an excellent season and im actually quite pleased to finish third in my first season of no assist racing. I never thought id get that high. Well im going to sign off now by closing the door to the pro league three office and leave the mods chair empty for my replacement to settle into. Going to find my way to the pro two mods chair now, and bin f1 2011 in the bin along the way, thank f*** for that Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Pro League Three Empty Re: Pro League Three

Post by Porschedude911 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:50 am

Well done to all. What a season it has been and what a great final race. Well done lads Very Happy
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down