Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back-up Mod for tomorrow

Go down

Back-up Mod for tomorrow Empty Back-up Mod for tomorrow

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:52 am

As everyone in Pro League 3 should be aware of now, I am your new Moderator. However I have had something come up which will prevent me Moderating tomorrow. A temporary replacement will be present at the race tomorrow, but who it will be hasn't been 100% confirmed yet.

I will be fully involved in my role from Thursday onwards.
The reason why I will not be present is because I have been picked to play in a football pre-season friendly for Cray Wanderers against Crystal Palace. It's my first game for the team since my move to the club, so it is a big deal for me.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Back-up Mod for tomorrow Empty MOD FOR TONIGHT??

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:05 am

Any news on who's mod for tonight? Or is it going to be a last minute shambles with no-one really taking control of the league Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Back-up Mod for tomorrow Empty Re: Back-up Mod for tomorrow

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:21 am

Cookster is the likely replacement for tonights race.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Back-up Mod for tomorrow Empty MOD

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:41 am

Cool, gd luck in your match tonight vern Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:11 am

Unfortunately I am busy tonight so I will be unable to watch this race. BK is also busy.

Would I be able to ask Stopper to take pictures of the Qualifying & Race Results for this race due to us being in short numbers at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Back-up Mod for tomorrow Empty LEAGUE

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:36 am

I can take pictures, but someone needs to be in control of it. Is linden videoing??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:39 am

It is preferable if someone is in control of it but it is not a MUST. Pro League 1 went 5-6 races at the start of the Season without a Cameraman or Steward. Its just one of those unfortunate things when there is no one free to do it.

Apologies.

Back to top Go down

Back-up Mod for tomorrow Empty cameraman or steward

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:42 am

Is anyone going to be videoing or stewarding?? If people know we arent getting watched then theres going to be people cheating/cutting corners. If theres no one to mod it or film, it should be cancelled. This is ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:47 am

The Race will go ahead. Stopper19 will host the lobby and invite everyone. If you haven't got Stopper as a friend, please can you add him.

Back to top Go down

Back-up Mod for tomorrow Empty MOD FOR TONIGHT

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:31 am

Right as said above, im mod for tonights race as no one else is available. I have sent psn invites out to:

Roblee77
Mansellsmum
Lukasf1soegel
Ashley7896
Pantelos1976

They are the only ones i didnt have. As usual, i will invite from 8.15, and will start @ 8.30 sharp. If theres any disconnections i will abandon the race after the third attempt. As their is no steward or cameraman, i am asking everybody to please maintain the standards of the racing. The only one thing i want to point out is, turn 9 ( 1st corner of sector three ), this corner does not give a warning when cut on the inside, so please keep at least one wheel within the white lines of the circuit. I will be setting an early qualy lap, so i can record as many hotlaps as poss. Anyone found cutting this corner will be reported after the race. Lastly, unless i can borrow my nephews mic i wont have on. Mine is bust, so you will have to message me for anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down